Wait hold up

Unknown Pov.

Damn she just completed the mating process. She was beautiful. I can't wait to take her and show the king. He will be so please.

But I need to ensure my safety. I need to gain some of her blood. Who know what powers her blood has! I will get my hands on it. Trust Ava it will be mine!

Viola Pov

We haven't seen Ava in a while. But we are sure glad that she called, now mom will let take a break on the witchcraft practices. She had been drilling us for weeks.

"Girls do remember how to to the binding spell?"

Vicky answered " yes but we need frog slime for that"

"Eww frog slime!" My brother Vincent said

"Yes frog slime" I answered

Yes we are witches natural born. Royals Ones too. See my mom and dad are both one of the royals family left of our kind. We have been keeping it a secret because if anyone know that they had children they will be killed.

People have been hunting down the royal families of all kinds to take their power and use it. And also to get rid of our kind for good.

We haven't been able to tell Ava what we are because we don't know how to explain it. But today we are gonna try.

"Mom?"

"Yes Vi"

"Do witches have soul mates? You never came up on the subject."

I was curious. I would love to have someone who loves me unconditionally for me.

"You would love that huh Vi"

Vicky said

"Shut up and stay out of my head!"

"Don't worry Johnny from bio is not your mate." She said laughing " but he is cute."

"Shut up Vicky!" sometimes this twin telepathy gets on my nerves "So Mom? Do we?"

"To answer your question yes! Hun we have mates."

"So you and dad are mates?"

She nodded

"Wow! Really mom!" Vincent said

"Yup we meet 23 years ago and fell deeply in love. Then we got married and had the twins and then you and the rest is history!"

"What history?" Dad said walking in.

"Your love life with mom!" Vincent said

"Oh really?" He said

"She was telling us about mates and she told us you guys are mates." Vicky explained

"Did she tell you that I was a nerd and she was the hot and sexy cheerleader. How we made heads turn when ever we enter the school campus." He waked up to her and grabbed her by the hands and spun her around to face him. "This" was the move I did to get her attention. I looked at her deep in her eyes and moved her spare hair out of her face. Place my hand on her cheek, pulled her close and kissed her like this!"

With a that my parents was tonguing it down in front of me and my siblings.

My brother cover his eyes. Me and my sister giggled.

"Eww dad you got lady germs!"

My brother said pointing

My parents separated and laugh.

"Oh I got lady germs but you will have them too one day!"

My dad said

"No way in not kissing any girls! Thats gross." He said sticking out his tongue.