Im staying

Orlando Pov

"What do you mean taker her home!" I snapped back

"He down stairs and he said he wants his sister!" Oniel said

"We'll is not getting her! Doctor please stay with her!" I said he nodded

I walk down stairs to see him standing there with two other men who look like his brothers. Oshane was already standing and was looking a little pissed off.

Oniel was right behind me too.

I walked up and asked the question

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"You have someone that needs to come home?" The guy said

"We'll I be sure to tell you that no one here belongs to you!" I sneered back to him

" listen to me you little brat, you have my sister and we need to being her home. Our mother is getting worried about her!" The shorter one said to me.

"Oh yeah I remember you. Your that guy from the club! The one that all over Ava!" The tall one said

"Oh and you must be Connor the brother she was running from!" I snapped

" she wasn't runnning!" He said

" that not what she told me. And plus she is not here I sent her home a long time ago." I answered. Can't let any of them know that she is up stairs.

The middle size one was staring at me.

"You are lying!" He said " she is upstairs."

How the hell does he read minds.

"Matter of fact, yes! I do" he said .

Shit now we are in deep trouble.

"Listen we don't want any trouble, we just need to bring her home!" Connor said

"We'll your going to have to kill me first!"

Ava Pov

I was watching how my mother was standing in line with other beautiful ladies that wanted to receive the phenix ashes. The man walked up and down the lines until he reached to my mother. She was standing tall, her head held high. The man looked at her and the craziest thing the ashes in the yearn started to glow. In front of her. The man had no choice but to hand it over to her, because it seem she was the chosen on.

The man dismissed the test of the ladies and told my mother to stay. My grandparents was happy.

"You Amelia, have been chosen my the goddess herself to take upon this task." She nodded " do you except?" He asked

She smile and answers " with all my heart!"

The man take the ashes and a sacrificial cup.

"This cup and these ashes and the blood of the chosen will be mixed, she will drink it and the changes will be complete." The man said " are you ready?"

"Yes I am!" With no hesitation she took the knife and cut her palm. The blood flowing out her arm into the cup. Then once it was full she licked it and it was healed. Then he took the ashes and mixed it. The cup started to glow, he handed her the cup and she took it without hesitation. "With this I Amelia Lucinda Mckogg. Princess of vampire nation will promise to live up to the expectations and surpass all the power that will surmise in me!" Then she drank the liquid then I woke up.

Phenix and Ava Pov

I'm no longer hungry. I feel powerful. My mate feed me. And now I am awaken and powerful. I hear noises well more like voices downstairs.