The call

Connor Pov

She left. My daughter left me. Stormed out and didn't even look back. I'm a lousy father. I didn't know she would of been listening when we was talking. We had to keep it a secret from her. If they found out they was gonna kill her. Now that she knows , she is a danger to herself and everyone. She will be hungry, she will fight the urge to feed but her phenix will take control and will kill without hesitation.

" I have to find her?" I said to my mom. She bows her head and smile.

"Remember she is hurt. So if you see her talk to her. But most importantly listen to her. Let cry out and release her anger. If not then her phenix will confront her and take over." My mom said.

I nodded in understanding I look at my father he says to me.

" but be careful son"

"I'm coming with you" said Leon

"Me too" said Justin

I nod to approve the ok.

"Ok let's find my daughter!" I said

Ava Pov

I walk for a while until I realize I'm not as mad as I was when I left. I relaxed an next to the pond near my house. I can't believe that they did that too me? Especially Connor I trusted him the most. He betrayed my trust.

"All of them did" a voice said to me

"Who said that!?" I said eagerly.

"We'll I am you? Ava " she said.

"Show yourself!" I ordered

"Then look into the water. And you will see." She said.

I walked over and looked. "All I see is my reflection." I said, but then something happen. The image in the water started to change my face wasn't my face.

" what the fuck?" I said

"What's wrong Ava don't you recognize me!"

She said.

"Who are you?" I ask

"I am you silly i am the phenix the one they locked away" she replied

"This can't be I can't feel you!" I said

"Only because you haven't feed yet and once you do you an I will be come one!" She said.

My mind we going crazy all the question and no answers for them.

"I know, I know, I know you have more than enough questions to ask but Ava I am starving and when I am starving you are weak." She said

"Ok so I will go get some food for us!" I said

"No Ava that not what you need blood!" She smirking at me

" blood? Where would I get that?" I asked

"Your mate" she said

Connor Pov

It's been 2 hrs now an we haven't found Ava anywhere. How can I be so stupid. I should of told her when she was younger she would of understand but now. "Damn it " I said behind the staring wheel. "I have to find you. I just have to. I said to myself pushing down on the gas peddle.

Phenix Pov

"My mate? What the hell is a mate?" She asked. Silly little girl she was so blind sided I will make them pay for trapping me into this body. Once I convince her to drink its over. I not all mad that they put in his body. She is beautiful. But I will make gorgeous. I chuckle to myself.

" a mate is someone destiny has written down as your lover for ever." I explain

"Like a soul mate?" She question

"Exactly, a soul mate." I replied.

"So how is he going to help us?" She asked

"Once I am feed I will be awaken. And then you shall see the powers you hold honey." I said. She was thinking. But I was dying of hunger. I need blood, not just any blood, i needed his blood. I noticed I was making her sick so I tried to keep up my strength so she can find him.

""Ok so where can I find this mate of ours, I mean he could be any where?"she said. I laughed she was so not ready for this

"Take out you phone!" I demanded

She opened it up. 66 notifications most of them are from Connor alone, once I get blood I am going beat his ass.

"Ok what am I doing?" She asked.

"Call the last number you dialed."

She did and it rang. And it rang.

Finally he picked up.

"Hello" she said

"I was waiting on your call." He said

His voice made me hot inside. I couldn't wait to get my teeth on his neck.

"Who is this she ask? There is no name save for this number!"

She is so not ready for this

"It's me Orlando Franklin"

Connor Pov

I still haven't found her. She been gone for hours. No where to be found. She not even at her best friends home.

"We'll of coarse she not there she knew you will be looking for her there" my vampire side said to me. I pulled over to gather my thoughts.

"We need to think Connor." He implied

"So you think I'm not doing that!" I snapped back .

"What is her favorite place to go if she needed to disappear when she was a child?" He said

"I don't know" I said

"Yes you do! So think our daughter life is depending on it!"

A memory of her came to my mind, of when she was a child. We went to the river. She was about 5 or 6 at the time. But she was full of energy and smiling. She had just ran out the water. Hair dipping and her Barbie bathing suit on her. Running up to me she jumped in my arms.

"Connor I like this place." She said

"You do?" I asked her

"Yes the water is nice" she said " can I stay here please?" She was smiling

"I don't know Ava" I was only playing but it was funny to see her face expression.

"Pretty please with cherries on top" she said smiling with her two front tooth missing.

I laughed she was so innocent then,

"I guess for awhile longer!" I said nonchalant

"Thank you Connor, you are the coolest brother ever." Kissed me and ran off to my brothers.

" She at the lake" I said

"Now go get our daughter " He said

I nodded and hit 90 in about 10 seconds.