Chapter 3

Jason's POV

Today when I got up I didn't really have anything to do so I decided to go for a drive. I was trying to think of something to get into then that kid crossed my mind. I don't think I am his father but there is a part of me that has to be sure. While I was driving there was what looked like a school football team practicing. There were people watching so I figured I'd go hang out and watch too. I went and parked in the parking lot then headed over to where the parents were. Once I got over to where they were a lady asked for a picture so I took one with her then I went on watching the team. They were really good, they were making big plays and it seemed like the coach was instilling good sportsmanship in them. When practice was over the coach talked to the boys for a few minutes then he let them all go. I stood there for a few minutes then I decided to leave too. I was walking back to the parking lot when I saw one of the foot ball players. Number 25, he was the quarterback. I decided to go and talk to him and let him know how good I thought he was. I walked over to the kid and stood next to him. "Hey man you looked pretty good out there." I said and he took his helmet off and looked at me. "I knew you were following me." It was the kid. "Kid.." "I have a name!" "You won't tell me your name." "You should know my name! I know yours loser!" He said getting on his bike. "Why don't you calm down and talk to me?" "NO!" He got on his bike and started to leave code touched his arm. "Kid.." "Get off me!" He jerked away and rode off. "Ugh this shit is getting on my nerves." I mumbled.

Mason's POV

"Ugh I am exhausted." I just got finished football practice and I can't wait to get home. "I'm not even going to take off my shoulder pads I'm just going to get my bike and go home." When I got to the bike rack some guy came over to me but I didn't pay him any mind. "Hey man you looked pretty good out there." I recognized his voice so I took my helmet off and looked at him. "I knew you were following me." I was over talking to him so I decided to leave. When I got on my bike to leave he tried to stop me but I kept going. On my way out of the parking lot I saw a white Chevy truck so I went to look at it. "Oh my goodness I want a truck like this." I rode around the truck then went to the back. "Oh my goodness this truck is amazing." Before I knew it the truck started and went to make a turn. When it did that it knocked me off my bike and rode over the wheels of the Bike. "NOO!!" I screamed and tried to get my bike. Noo.." I pulled the bike close to me and cried. "Why did you do that?!" I cried even harder. The person who was driving got out and came to see what he or she did, I guess. "Kid are you alright?!" "Why did you do this?" I kept crying and holding my bike. "You broke it!!" "I'm sorry, are you ok?" He came over and knelt down in front of me. "How could you do this? It was the only thing I had left!!

Jason's POV

After the kid rode off I went and got into my truck and pulled off. As soon as I did that there was a loud thump. "What the fuck?!" I almost yelled and looked around. I heard crying so I hopped out. I walked around the truck and seen the kid laying there holding his bike. "Kid are you alright?!" I was in complete shock. "Why did you do this?" I knelt down in front of him. "You broke it!!" He yelled and cried. "How could you do this? It was the only thing I had left!" "I'm sorry I'll get you a new bike just let me help you." His head and arms were bleeding so I went to help him but he moved. "Why did you do this?!" "Kid let me help you." "NO! And my name is Mason dummy!" He got up and took his bike and tried to run. "Kid.. Mason.." "I know you don't want to be my father and I should've left you alone but did you have to take away the only thing I love?!" Before I could say anything he took the bike and ran off. "Damn it!!" I went to my truck and got it and went to find Mason.

When I found Mason He was limping down the sidewalk holding his bike. I slowed down and rolled down the window. "Mason." "Leave me alone." I could tell he was crying. "Let me help you." "NO LOSER! YOU ALREADY TRIED TO KILL ME ONCE!" "Kid.." "MY NAME IS MASON!!" He tried to walk faster but ended up falling down. "Damn it." I pulled over, parked, and got out. I went over to the kid and knelt down. "Just let me help you." I put the napkins to his head to stop the bleeding. "Why did you do this?" He was looking at the bike. "I didn't mean to I just didn't see you." "You did it on purpose!" "I didn't, I'll get you a new one." "I don't want a new one, I want this one." He sniffed and I looked at the bike. The wheels were just bent so I figured it wouldn't take too long to fix. "I'll fix it." "Really?" "Yeah, it shouldn't take that long I'll get some wheels from Walmart and it'll be up and running in no time." He looked at the bike then his leg. "I'm sorry for hitting you, I really wasn't trying to run you over." "When are you going to fix my bike?" "Now, if you want to go to my house and wait." He looked confused and uncomfortable. "I'm not going to do anything to you." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." He still looked skeptical. "I swear I'm not going to hurt you.

Please Vote And Comment!