Chapter 7

I walked back into my dorm to find it empty. Which was a little upsetting because I wanted to tell Aly everything about our date. I checked the time and the clock read 5 PM which meant I had to get my butt in gear if I was going to be ready in time for this date. I walked over to our little vanity and began taking out the mass of pins and ponytails in my hair, then began to wand it. Once that was over I pinned it to the back and took off my make up just to apply it right back on my face. I walked over to my outfit to see what I needed to do with my make up. It was a short beautiful ivory a-line strapless from Zuhair Murad, with it there was cherry red Christian Louboutins, and a red Oscar De La Renta clutch. I smiled and wondered what I did to deserve everything I have in life. I snapped out of it finally and went over to start my makeup. I put on a little foundation and powder, then applied my eyeshadow and finished my face with a bright red lip.

I took a look in the mirror, and stared for a minute, because for once I actually felt like a princess in her own little fairytale. I walked over to the bag the dress was hanging in, unzipped it then took the dress off of the hanger. I laid it on my bed the began to take off what I was previously wearing. I picked up the dress carefully and slid it on making sure to avoid getting makeup or anything elsed on it. I slipped on the amazing red pumps, and put my belonging into the red clutch.

I came to realize I had a little over half an hour to waste, I went on the computer and onto Twitter so I could catch up with some of my fans and do a Q&A.

mattie_rodgers: Wasting some time so thought I'd do a Q&A tweet your questions with #AskMattie on them for the next 30 minutes! xx

within seconds I was already getting a mass of questions, most of which were about Tom while the others were about the Olympics.

@MattieDaley94: Please tell me its true that you and Tom are together? <3 #AskMattie

@mattie_rodgers: @MattieDaley94 That is quite the question, wish I had an answer for it ;)

@gymnast4life: How is the Olympics?? I want to know everything! and what does the training room look like? #AskMattie

@mattie_rodgers: @gymnast4life It's absolutely wonderful! So blessed to be here! The training room looks like a colorful death sentence! It's quite tiring but absolutely amazing! The dorms are also quite compact :P Xx

@ThomasRobert: Why is Tom even with you tbh you aren't all that great. #AskMattie

@mattie_rodgers: @ThomasRobert Hey hey now.. Don't be upset because i've got something you want ;p

@TomDaley1994: @ThomasRobert @mattie_rodgers I'm with her because she's absolutely perfect, no need for the unkindness from either of you! There's enough Daley to go round ;)

TomDaley1994: Since you seem to be ready should I swing by earlier? ;) #AskMattie

mattie_rodgers: @TomDaley1994 if you're ready :) Xx

Within seconds I heard a slight knock on the door, I closed the laptop stood up and walked toward the door. Once it was opened there appeared to be a small boy that resembled Tom standing in front of me with a single red rose in hand. He handed me the rose and gestured for me to follow him.

I walked out of the building and to the front of the village with the young boy to find a stretched limo parked out front. Standing infront of the limo was Tom looking handsome as always in his tuxedo. He was holding a bundle of red roses, and too busy fixing something on his jacket to notice I was infront of him. I couldn't help but let out a little laugh because he looked so concentrated on what he was doing. When he looked up and saw me his jaw dropped a little. 

"You look stunning." He said with a large smile. 

"Thanks, you too dimples." I returned a smile. 

"Here these are for you, they're from my mums garden." He said handing me the boquet.

"They're beautiful"

"Just like you." He said and looked into my eyes

"Come on were going to be late."  He opened the door for me and I got in 

"Where are we going?" 

"Well, a little birdie told me you loved the restaurant Barbecoa, so I got us a reservation to do the Barbeboa experiance." 

"You're lying."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because, it's all too perfect to be true.."

"Well it's a perfect night for the perfect girl." He smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek

We arrived at the restaruant and was seated almost immediately. There were chefs greeting us, and waitresses and waiters bringing out more food than you could ever imagine. I probably gained at least ten pounds just looking at it. We talked and ate until we just couldn't anymore, once Tom payed the check we were out and back into the limo. 

"I had the best time Tom, thank you." I said with a sweet smile

"I'm glad." He replied and kissed me on the cheek