Chapter 2

I arrived at the Olympic village, and headed right for my dorm to get things setteled in. It was so exciting being here, I couldn't wait to see who my roomate was. Our dorms were right next to the GB Divers and the GB soccer team. Which ment TONS of hot boys. I wasn't quite sure who was on the teams yet but i'm positive that they have to be attractive. I got to my room and opened the door to see Aly Raisman putting her things away.

"Hi, i'm Mattie!"  

"Hey girl, Your beam routine was SO great at trials! I'm Aly." She extended her hand out and I shook it. 

"So, how excited are you to be here?" 

"Beyond!"

I began to put my things away and set up my side of the room.

"I hope you dont mind that I took this side" 

"Oh no problem. I prefer this side actually. So have you seen any cute boys here yet?" 

"Yes, the diving team has 3 of the most beautiful boys i've ever seen!" 

"Really?! Do you know their names?" 

"No, I dont, we should go over there, I saw the rooms they went into" 

"Alright we will later, i'm gonna go for a jog and get some coffee. Do you want any?  

"No thanks, i'm good, have fun."

I put of a pair of Nike yoga pants, free runs, and my national team jacket over a black sports bra. Grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out of the room. I walked over the the elevator an headed to the first floor. After I got out of the building I started jogging to the nearest coffee place, I walked in and got in line.

"White chocolate mocha, with carmel please." I ordered  

"Name?" 

"Mattie."

I turned around and went to stand for my drink, when I got it I went and sat down at one of the tables. I pulled out my phone, and went on twitter

@mattie_rodgers: Arrived at the Olympic village!! SOOOO excited to be here omg

I looked up from my phone when I heard a mass of loud people walking in, when I met eyes with what looked like a grown up even more handsome version of the boy I had met two years ago. He had to do a double take in my direction and looked amazed to see me here.

"omg hes walking towards me, holy crap, what do I do." I thought to myself

"Hey there, long time no see stranger." He flashed me that smile of his  

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know you were an olympic athlete?" 

"I could say the same for you blondie!"  

"How've you been dimples?" I smiled  

"Pretty great, except the fact that we never met up again." 

"Well, you are the goofball that didn't give me his number." 

"Hey, you could've given me yours just as easily. Plus I didn't think you were into me"  

"Well, glad I didn't make it too obvious haha, so since youre here." 

"Wow, we've been talking for like what 2 minutes, and you still haven't given me your number?" 

"Hey, you could give me yours just as easily as I could give you mine." I winked  

"I see what you did there blondie. Give me your phone"