Chapter 9 Honeymoon(⌒.−)=★

LEMON!!!!!!ENJOY
I recommend to listen to some song because this is a long chapter

Erza POV
Jellal was carrying me and he walked in a room. He through me on the bed. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME", I said kinda excited kinda nervous. "Do you know how long I waited for you. I will be taking you as mine now Erza. Also I want a kid so let's do our best", he said and all I can do was nodded this is all happening so fast, but I wanted to have a kid too. "I will go easy on you", he said and we started to kiss and taking off each other clothes.

Jellal POV
When only have our underwear on. I saw how beautiful Erza was. "D-DON'T LOOK I'm not pretty", she said and I cupped her cheek and whisper in her ears"this is for you to listen to and only you...you are the most beautiful thing I ever saw so that be scared to show me what's under those ignoring, but sexy lingerie." Her face was all red and I removed her bra.

"Wow your breast are big and so soft", I said.(if you don't know the guys already have been though sex so they know what they are doing) "Please don't tease Jellal", Erza said and I laughed and started to suck her nipples. She moaned and cover her mouth.

Erza POV
THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING OMG THAT WASN'T ME AT ME!! I then felt Jellal hand removed my hands from my lips. "Don't cover your moans up I like the sound ok I want to hear more", he said whiling sucking and playing with my nipples. I moaned a lot it just felt to good. Next thing ink so he was heading down to my legs.

I SMASHED MY THIGHS TOGETHER. "I-I-I'm sorry", I said. "It's ok if you don't want it I won't give it too", he said kinda disappointed. "N-No it's not like that I'm just scared that it will hurt", I said admitting the truth. "It won't hurt I promise", he said and I trusted him and move my thighs.

Jellal POV
"I will make you feel good", I said and she nodded. I took of her underwear and saw she was very wet. "So you are the type who are very wet huh honey", I said. "S-S-Shut..." I cut her off and started to lick her womenhood. She kept on moaning seems like she was liking it. I then remember that one time I finger her. I put one finger in and yelp for a second. She stared to say stuff I will never image she will say like go faster, put more fingers in, and lick faster. After, she came she looked like she enjoyed it. "See it didn't hurt", I said and she just smiled. "Now it's time for you to make me feel good", I said and she nodded.

Erza POV
I took of his boxers and there was his D. It was definitely big. "D-Don't be angry at me if I do it wrong I mean I never did this before and it is my first time, but I won't let those stupid maids make you feel good and not me so I'm going to make you feel good", I said and he nodded.

Before the wedding my mom taught my sisters and I how to make a man feel good so I know a little bit about it and what a man might do if they are under the trance of it feeling good. We even practice on sex toys and surprise surprise it was actually fun.

I put the D in my mouth and went up and down on it. His moans were so good that I want to here more. I put the whole thing in my mouth and went up and down on it. I then felt a hand on my head pushing me down on his D. He came in my mouth and my mom taught me how to hold it all in, but it WAS WAY TOO MUCH. I say up and it went all on me. "I'm sorry", he said a little out of breathe. "I'm glad I made you good", I said smiling, until I felt a push and he was on top of me now. "Let's finish this off by making you mine", he said and I nodded.

Jellal POV
I put my D in her and I went slowly so she can get the hang of it, but she was really hurting bad so I talked to her saying things like it will start to feel better, it's ok you will be fine I'm with you. She finally got kinda use to it and I thrust in her and she screamed in pain, but pleasure too.

I kept doing this for a while and I came and so did she. We led in bed tired. "I think this is the first time I was tired after sex", I said and she just laugh.