Chapter 7 Don't do this to us

Hope you enjoy also I went outside in the snow and OMG IM SO COLD BRRR!!

Lucy POV
I woke up and I looked around. I saw Juvia asleep had Erza tied up too, but her hand and feet were tied and also I could see her panties. I tried to help, but I noticed that I was chained too!!!! "GUYS WAKE UP", I said and they both looked at me with sleepy eyes. Finally they notice that we were in a situation. "Who changed us into our Maids outfit", Juvia said. "WHO THE HELL TIED", Erza said trying to wiggle out. "Juvia come and help us", I said. She got up and was about to walk to me, until we heard a voice "No no Juvia be a good girl and sit down."

Juvia POV
"You aren't my dad", I said about to run to Lucy to untie her, until a hand grip my wrist and I got a close look at him. He had blue eyes and red hair. "Technically I am your father and over there", he pointed in a corner and there was our mother naked and drunk. Our mother has brown eyes and blue/blonde hair. Her hair was just so amazing I just wish she took more care of it. "Is your mother", he said.

"Father", I said crying. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU", Lucy yelled. "YEAH YOU LEFT US AND WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOREVER AND YOU LEFT OUR MOTHER", Erza said trying to get out the ropes now so she can really punch him. "Well girls if you can acting like that I will have to bring these guys", he said and three guys came walking out the dark.

Jack POV (that is his name idk it came in my head so I used it)
"Here are my little kitties...Lyon,Loki, and Ren(guy from blue Pegasus lol I was going to pick Ichiya) if you keep talking back there will punish you and I will watch with a smile on my face", I said smirking.

Juvia POV
I was just crying there and my sisters were just quite. "HOW CAN MOM MARRY SOMEONE LIKE YOU", I said tears coming from my face. "Now be quite little kitty or I will have to punish you", Lyon said putting one of his fingers on my chin and looking at me. "Go fuck yourself", I said and he looked surprised. "THATS OUR SISTER", Lucy and Erza said smiling.

Jack POV
"OK THATS IT I TRIED TO PLAY NICE GUY, BUT YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE", I said. "Go ahead boys and punish them", I said"go get your kitties."

Gray POV
I was walking down and I saw Natsu and Jellal. "Yo", Natsu said and Jellal waved. "Seems like we are did it just like the plain", Jellal said.

Before all this happened
Jellal POV
"It's ok guys I have a plan", I said and Gray stopped crying and he looked happy so did Natsu. "Ok we will have to drop the girls down the whole, but Gray you will run after Juvia and I will give you the weapons because we can't use magic down there", I said and they nodded. "Natsu and I will meet you there and you will give us the guns." They nodded.

Back to the story

Gray POV
"Here are the guns", I said and gave them the guns. "ALRIGHT LETS KICK SOME ASS", Natsu said yelling. "Yeah I'm ready how about you Jellal", I said looking at him. "Always", he said and we ran. "Were coming", we all said.

Erz POV
"IF YOU DARE TOUCH ME I WILL KILL YOU AND BRING YOU BACK TO ALIVE AND KILL ME ONCE AGAIN", I said and he just smiled and turn my face to the ground(picture) and he got behind me. "W-What are you going to do", I said now freaking out. "Punishing you" he said and groped my boobs. "NOOOO", I said. He kept messing with my boobs under my close and then he was kissing my neck and biting it too. His hands were sliding to my thighs now.NOOOO.

Jellal POV
THAT BASTARD

Lucy POV
"Please don't do this", I said trying to break free. "Well you shouldn't disobey our Master now you have to be punish", he said and went behind me and started to kiss my neck and he went in my top and messed with my tits. "DON'T DO THAT PLEASE JUST STOP", I said crying. He then started to rub my thighs going up and down and getting close to my womenhood. NOOO PLEASE DONT!!

Natsu POV
MOTHERFUCKER

Juvia POV
"DON'T YOU DARE", I said running, but he got my wrist and made me sit down. "If you dare get back up I will take your virginity", he said and I was frustrated and I felt like crying, which I did. "Please don't...please", I said, but he ignored me and got behind me and started to kiss my ear and bitting it too and then he kiss my neck and bit too. I don't like this at all. He then started to folded my boobs and continued kissing my neck. He started to go rub my thighs and getting close to my womenhood. NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE OH NOOOO.

Gray POV
SON OF A BICTH

Erza/Lucy/Juvia
"JELLAL/NATSU/GRAY", we said as they were about to touch us in our secret place, which only the guys can touch.WHAT DID I JUST THINK!!!

Jack POV
I was enjoying the show the boys was giving my daughters maybe I will do it one day. "what do you think huh", I said looking at my wife. She still was drunk maybe she is dead? I was enjoying the show until I felt a metal thing near my head,heart, and arm. "You guys just had to ruin the show huh, I don't you wanted to see your mother again", I said. "I DON'T CARE FOR THAT ANYMORE...all I care is about is Lucy", Natsu said and Gray and Jellal nodded. "So tell your man to back off Erza or I will shoot your FUCKING HEAD OFF", Jellal said. I was actually scared and he didn't look like he wanted to play games. "YOU GOT 10 SECONDS OLD MAN OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ARMS AND I WILL SHOOT BOTH OF THEM SO YOU CAN FUCKING BLEED TO DEATH", Gray said. "Ok you won......", I said quickly and scared. "Boys back off the girls please", I said while holding a button down.

"Happy now", I said. "Very", they said and SHOT ME!!!

"WAIT let me have my last word with my girls and if you don't mine..." I coughed up a little blood and smiled "can you record it", I said and Natsu nodded and held the button. "Juvia,Lucy,Erza I'm sorry I wasn't there for you these years, but these guys really care for you and they would kill someone too if they hurt you. Make sure you don't loose them...I love you girls and your mother too. The reasoning I went missing is because I helped these guys mom when her husband was hurting her. We were best friends, until her husband came and stabbed her in front of my eyes and I killed that son of a bicth. After that I was put in jail, but I escaped and tried to find you girls, but I couldn't enter the house because I was an murder, then I gave up and found these guys ask if they wanted to work for me and they agreed so we just went with the criminal people. I'm sorry my baby girls and I'm sorry guys that I didn't tell you that your mother was dead, but you know now and I'm glad that you killed me. I finally can rest", I said smiling. "Hey huh do you think I will make it to heaven", I said smiling at my wife who was pretending to be drunk. What a troubled women. I then closed my eyes and rested.

Juvia/Erza/Lucy POV
"FATHER", we screamed.

Hopefully that wasn't so sad for you. He wasn't all that bad.