Chapter 8 Will you be mine

Hope you guys enjoy. This story will lead to the next book
Ok back to the main story.

Erza POV
It has been weeks since the dad thing, but the good thing is that we paid of our bills, our mother is back to normal and is happy and even going out with some guys, which Dad will be happy she did. Lucy,Juvia, and I finally got to our friend Levy and we asked her why she hasn't been responding to our text and she said that she has been out with her boyfriend and we're happy for her. Oh and I forgot to say that the girls at our school hates our guts.

We are no longer there maids, but we are boyfriend and girlfriend. We don't blame them for killing out dad, but thank them because it look like he wanted to die and those guys that did that stuff to us went back to jail and they had a smile on there face.

2 years later

One day I was walking with Jellal and we both got some hot cocoa because it was cold outside. It was January and there were snow everywhere. "Look Jellal at the snow it's so beautiful", I said. "Not as beautiful as you Erza", he said and put his cold hands on my blushing face, which was very warm. We kissed each other and he it was soft loving kiss.

Jellal POV
"I love you Erza."" I love you Jellal", she said. I drank the last of my hot chocolate and bent down on one knee. "J-JELLAL", she said blushing crazy. "Erza Scarlet will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me", I said and she stared to cry. "OH NO DID I SOMETHING WRONG DON'T CRY", I said freaking out.

Erza POV
"Stupid thess are happy tears", I said smiling. "My answer is yes Jellal Fernandes", I said and he smiled.

Lucy POV
Natsu and I finish watching Ride Along 2 and we both were laughing so hard. "Damm I really love that guy he is hilarious", Natsu said and I agreed. "Can I walk you home", he said and I said yes OBVIOUSLY.

"Look at the stars Natsu they are gorgeous aren't they not", I said smiling. "Not as gorgeous as you", he said "if you ever fell out the sky I will catch you even if that means me getting hurt."

Natsu POV
I bent down on my knee. "Lucy Heartfillia will you make me the happiest person and will marry me", I said. "YES AN THOUSANDS OF YES", she said and kissed me. "I love you", we both said.

Gray POV
I took Juvia ice skating and she fell some, but she was alright. "I had fun Gray", Juvia said and I agreed with her. We both walked in the snow falling. "Look at the moon Gray it's so pretty", she said. "I think no I know you are more pretty then that moon Juvia", I said.

Juvia/Gray POV
I bent one knee down and said "Will you marry me."

Juvia POV
"I'm sorry you are supposed to say it not me", I said bowing down like crazy and he was sweat dropping. He then put his hand on top of mine and said "how about we both do it.""I will go first", Gray said.

Gray/Juvia POV
"Will you make me the happiest person in the world by marrying me Juvia Lockser", Gray said. "Will you make me the happiest women Gray Fullbuster", Juvia said. "Yes", we both said and kissed.

Priest POV
"Do you Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartfillia ask your wife" "I do", they both said.

"And do you Gray Fullbuster take Juvia Lockser ask your wife""I do" they both said.

"And finally do you Jellal Fernandes take Erza Scarlet ask your wife""I do", they both said. "Then you can kiss the bride", I said and all at once all three couples kissed and there was a picture of their dad too. People clapped and the wedding ended.