Chapter 5 Do we love them or hate them?

Hope you guys enjoy this!!!

Lucy POV
I went to my room and I was bored so I went into Juvia room. I saw that Erza was there too and we sat down together and talked. "Sooooo...what do you think mother is doing right now", Juvia said. "Probably drinking and pleasuring herself", Erza said looking down sad. "Yeah", I said. We were quite  for awhile.

Juvia POV
"Sisters", I said. They looked at me. "Umm well I think I kinda love Gray", I said blushing and looking away. "Since when", Erza said. "Since the talk we had before I went to my room."

Before Juvia went into her room

I was walking with my sisters and I wanted to go take a shower so I ask the maid if she can show me my room and I ran to my room. I opened the door and it was dark. I was about to turn the light on, but I felt a hand grip me and pull me in the darkness. "LET ME GO", I said until I was pull in the bathroom and I saw the person "GRAY...I should have suspected it was you." I tried to get out his grip, but he was to strong.

Gray POV
"LISTEN TO ME JUVIA I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING", I said pinning her to the wall. "NO I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU", she said fighting back. "IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW I WILL RAPE YOU AND WONT STOP UNTIL I FEEL  LIKE IT", I said and her eyes went big and stopped. "Thank you", I said feeling sorry for what I said.

"Ummm...what is this feeling that every time I'm with you I feel very happy and every time I touch you I feel a spark of happiness and every time I tease you I feel something inside me that is telling me not to stop. Also I want to spend more time with you and I want to make you mine...what is that feeling Juvia", I said and she looked at me in shocked and smiled "that's call love Gray", she said.

"LOVE IS NOT REAL", I said, but then I felt soft lips on my lips. JUVIA KISS ME!!! Is this what love feels like?

Back too the girls

Juvia POV
"We kiss for a long time and he went back to his room and was going to take me out on a date tomorrow", I said blushing.

Lucy POV
"Wow Juvia that is quite a story", I said and she looked very happy. "How about you Erza do you love or hate Jellal", Juvia said.

Erza POV
"Well I don't know", I said. "I really don't care for love." "Oh really", Lucy said smirking. "I DON'T KNOW I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND HOW ABOUT YOU LUCY", I said smirking at her now and her face was all red. "That is nonsense how can I like a guy like him", Lucy said and turned around. "Whatever", I said "I'm just happy for Juvia."

Gray POV
"Yeah I'm totally going to do it", I said talking on the phone"but I don't want to hurt her......yeah I know I have to do it......yes I want to see my mother,but Juvia is something important to me......yes I understand.......yes goodbye to you too", I hung up the phone "I'm sorry Juvia", I said tearing up a little and Natsu and Jellal came and comfort me.

"It's ok bro we have to do the same thing and I don't think I can", Natsu said. Jellal nodded. "I'm sorry Juvia", I said once again.

Mystery voice POV
"Everything is going my ways", I smirked and took a sip of wine. "Don't you think miss." I turned to look at my prisoner and I smirk at her. "I miss you", I said walking to her naked body. I had Erza,Lucy, and Juvia mother and she was drunk. "What a beauty."

Who is the mystery person?Try to guess you should know ITS OBVIOUSLY. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.