Chapter 4 Our Surprise

Hope you guys enjoy ALSO LEMON COMING WARNING YOU have fun reading.

Lucy POV
I walked in the dinner room and I saw my sister sitting and smiling to me. I smiled back, then the guys came in and sat down with us. The chefs came in and gave us gourmand food. It was the first time I ever had this kind of food. It was so goooood!!

Juvia POV
I was just eating peacefully and Gray pulled his chair close to me and whisper something in my ear "Time for your surprise." "What...!!!"

Warning some lemon

I felt hands move down to my thighs and separate them. "What are you doing", I said in low voice that he can only hear. "I'm going to make you feel good", he said smirking at me. "No please don't", I said, but it was too late. He started to rub me down there and I felt weak I wanted to moan, but he whisper something to me again"don't make such a show ok". I nodded and I guess he wanted to make it harder for me and he started to finger me. OH NO!!!!

Erza POV
I was now eating dessert and the objectives were a chocolate,vanilla, or strawberry shakes, cake, and if you don't want that then there is some pudding for you. OBVIOUSLY I GOT THE CAKE it's been since I had one.

I was eating my cake peaceful until I felt hands on my thighs. "W...", that's all I could say before I felt his mouth near my ears. "Be a good girl and obey me", he said biting my ear. I was nervous. I then felt hands on my womenhood. "Don't please", I was too late. He was rubbing me and then after that he was fingering me. I wanted to fight back, but I didn't want to get anyone's attention so I kept quieted. Hopefully my sisters aren't going through this too.

Lucy POV
I saw Erza and Juvia face all bright and red they look like they were being punish. I was worried about them. I was about to asked, until I felt a hand rubbing on my womenhood. "W-What are you doing", I said looking at him in big shock!!! "Your sisters are going through the same thing so just enjoy it", he said now fingering me. "Oh noo please don't do this." Was my sisters really going through this too.

After a few moments of fingering

Boys POV
She is close I said in my mind.

Natsu POV
She was really close so I stop and left the table and so did Jellal and Gray. "Time for you girls to go bed", Gray said. "We will see you in the morning", Jellal said winking and leaving with Gray. "The maids will show your rooms", I said and walked off.

Girls POV
Why did they stop teasing me?

Maid POV
"Please follow me and I will show your rooms."

Juvia POV
We got up and follow her, but we still a little dazed at what happened to us.

Hope you guys enjoy to that! I know it is short and also there will be a part two to this story and it will be good. I promise, but I might changed my mind and won't do a part two(^)

also funny story for my other book that is High School Musical (fairy tail) I was watching High school musical lol