Im sorry

*morning*

Jazzies POV

I wake up and my whole body aches. I can't move because a strike of pain will spread through my body, I fight the urge to just lay there and get out of bed. Right as I thought I had good balance I fall and I'm pretty sure it woke everyone up, because I heard footsteps coming to my room.

As I'm laying on the floor holding my sides tears fall and not the tears that fall when you get a cut but tears of real pain , both emotional and physical.

Laura quickly opens the door and runs to my side following my Felix .

"Jazzie are you ok ??!!" Asks Laura trying to help me up

"Yea I'm fine just I want him out NOW!" I say harshly to Felix

"Jazzie....please I'm just here because I want to keep your love" Felix says back walking backwards

I stand up shakily and look him straight in the eyes

"If you wanted to keep my love" tears start to fall "you wouldn't have broken my heart and Steph's "

Felix's eyes turn cold as he looks at me then he looks at steph with the same look and steps closer to the door "Well I'm kind of glad I did because I no longer want the nervous wreak and the mini one too" .

He walks out the room and slams the door . Laura and I both stood in shock as to what he just said .

I shook of the pain and just jumped up and grabbed clothes for Steph and I and threw them into a bag . I grabbed my phone and called Jack.

(same as before M- Jazzie , J-Jack)

J-hey ba-
M-Jack can Steph and I go and sleep over at your house for a few days please
J-yea definitely you can tell me the reason you need to if you want to
M-Felix
J-oh I'm coming to pick you up right now
M-ok thank you

(End call)

Laura looked at me "so your just going to ignore him and all of them the whole time" she said

"Yes th-He made me weak and says sh*t like that to make me hate him"

I didn't notice I was crying the whole time until I looked into my mirror . And now Steph was up and she heard everything.

"Mo-mommy? Is daddy a bad man?" Little tears rolled down her cheeks

I bent down to her level and said holding her hands "no he's not a bad man.....he just changed a little"

*knock,knock*

Laura opens my room door and Omar's there .

"Someone's at the door asking for your Jazzie "

I stand and walk to Omar and hug him tightly then slowly let go and say "thank you" .

Omar hugs back and says unsure "your welcome"

I grab Steph's and my back and I walk to the door and see Jack there .

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod grabbing his hand and Steph's walking out of the door and closing it behind me.

"Thank you for coming so quickly , I really don't want to be there when he's there "

Jack kisses the top of my head "I get that" . We get into his car and go to his house with Finn .

*Finns POV*

I was using my hoverboard around the house with no shirt on then I heard the door open so I sped over there .

"HEY JACK..... And Jazzie and Steph? Hey what bring your here ??" I ask then I look down and see jack is carrying an over night bag . I get off of my hoverboard and put it away then walk up to Jazzie and whisper in her ear "don't get pregnant, be safe and use protection" I laugh at the end and so does she .

"Your nasty!" She exclaims laughing . I can tell Jack Didnt like it so I backed off and went up to my room.

*Jacks POV*

I walked in my house carrying Jazzies overnight bag and Finn came over to us with no shirt on, just my luck.

He whispered something in her ear and then started laughing and she started laughing .

"Your nasty" Jazzie exclaims and laughings . I know I shouldn't but I start getting a little jealous even if it's just something as simple as this . I guess Finn seen me getting this way and backs off and goes away .

"Here let me take you to the guest room where you and Steph can sleep" I say smiling at her then to Steph .

I lead her up to a guest room and set her bag up there .

"This is your room and it's right next to mine so if you need anything just knock and I'll answer"

"Ok thank you so much Jack" she walks up to me and gives me a quick peck smiling .

"Your welcome beautiful " I smile watching her blush a little

*Jazzies POV*

I watch Jack walk out of the room and close the door then take out some clean clothes for Steph and I since we were still in our pj's .

~~~~~~~~~~
OK IM JUST GOING TO START HERE IM SO SORRY AND IM TYPING ALL OF THIS WITHOUT LOOKING AT MY KEYBOARD WITH THE HELP OF AUTOCORRECT. Ok haha but for reals I'm so sorry and I feel really bad bc I deleted the app and never go the chance so download it again . But please still I love all of you !! So thank you for the reads , comments , and votes !!!!
~ Jazzie