The YouTubers

*one month later*

Jazzie's POV

I woke up with Steph in my arms and I rolled over to give Felix a kiss but I realized that yesterday was the last day he was here in Cali .

I got up out of bed and I accidentally woke up steph so she clung to my leg as I walked into the living room . Laura was up watching Ridiculousness , Laura watched it when she was sad and wanted to laugh . As I looked at who was on the screen it said live in the top corner (I know that show doesn't do that ) . I sat down with Steph and watched it .

Play video , comment If you laughed .

(I actually watched that episode )

I laughed and so did Laura and Steph . Then that episode ended and I got up .

"Where are you going Jazzie?" Laura asked

"I'm going for a little walk to the coffee shop and back " I told her and left for the coffee shop .

I was still in my pjs ,I had a messy bun in , and boots . When I finally was at the coffee shop as I walked in I turned and accidentally hit a guys coffee out of his hand and onto him .

"Oh..I'm so sorry " I grabbed napkins and gave him some and helped him wipe off the coffee .

"Hey , Ja- whoa what happened ?" Another guys asked

As I turned I seen the guy that I spilled coffee on and the guy who was asking the question had the same face . Twins .

"I accidentally spilled his coffee on him " I reassured him

I told him I was super sorry and went to get my coffee . I pulled out my wallet but when u was getting my money out the cashier said " thank you , you can wait for your drink over there " I looked up and seen the guy that I spilled coffee on paid for my coffee .

"Thanks but you didn't have to" I told him

"I know but since I paid for you will you do me a favor ?" He asked with a big smile

"What is it ?" I asked

"Go on a date with me, right now " he said

I looked down and seen that I looked like a mess .

"Like this? And if we did only as friends because I have a boyfriend " I asked and then told him

"Ya ,you look like a normal girl and not one of those cake-faced wanna be sluts and ok , as friends " he said giggling then smiled

"Well I don't even know your name" I said smiling

"Oh I'm Jack , Jack Harries and you are " he smiling

"I'm Jazzie Micheals " I said and held out my hand for him to shake it and he does .

"Oh and that's my twin , Finn " Jack said pointing to his twin "so about that date ? is that a yes ? " Jack said while slightly smiling

I should probably ask Felix if we should see different people so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked the little button to turn it on . I seen my front screen cover in tweets and comments from Instagram and Facebook . I check what one said and it popped up as a picture of OG , Felix , Omar , and Oscar having their arms wrapped around different girls .

I checked 2 more pictures that people tagged me in and commented , it was pictures of Felix making out with another girl . I texted him saying :

I thought you said you never would forget , you lying bastard . Don't ever come back , and we're over .