BreakAway

During Laura's POV there are some dirty scenes and if you don't want to read that just skip it , I'm not forcing anyone to read it . But Laura's second POV isn't bad .

Jazzies POV

After Daff talked to the boys Kat walked out and waved us so we could come in .

"You little girl need to learn your place " Daff said sternly

"Well I want my daddy to stay here with me " steph said sadly

"Daddy ? Care to explain Felix " Daff looked shocked then turned to face Felix

"She not actually my child , but like an adopted child " Felix told Daff

"Wait you adopted her ?" He looked at Felix with an angry face

"Well ...yes ...yes I did " Felix said slowly but then said it proudly

"But you do know you boys were only going to stay here for 2 months , then we have to go back to Sweden " Daff said with a worried expression

"Ya boys " Kat said stepping into the conservation

"I'm sorry " both Felix and OG said walking to Laura and I.

We both stepped back and I pulled steph with me .

"Da..daddy your lea...leaving " steph said In between sobs

"I'm sorry steph but I have to get back to my family " Felix said kneeling down to reach her eye level

Felix went to hug her but she pushed his arms away and ran out the door , but came back into the room and yelled "I hate you , never come back because you'll just leave again " .

She ran again out up the door and I chased after her . She stopped in front of the stair door and sat down , then cried . I grabbed her and held her into my arms . I first tried to hush her but I started to cry also .

I started to fall for him and actually fell in love , but he kept the worst secret (other than having a girlfriend already ) he was only here for a little then going to leave .

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up . Felix was standing over me with tears in his eyes . He whispered in my ear " I'm so sorry , I wish I told you " .

He sat beside me and held me in his arms . Steph and I cried into his arms .

I hate it now that I'm soft now and crying over little things , but these little things hurt you more than and other physical injure that you can ever get . It was my heart-breaking , the one person that I loved more than steph and Laura . He was crushing me from the inside-out .

"Just go , please " I said in between sobs

"Jazzie I said I'm so-" Felix was going to say but I cut him off

"I know what you said , everything , but at least you could have told me that you were going to leave " I said and just realizing that he was in my favorite boy band and I knew they were coming and leaving but it completely left my mind when I started to fall for him .

He stood up and walked away .

I still sat on the floor with Steph and cried . I cried until someone tapped my shoulder .

It was Kat . She had concerned eyes and I could tell she felt sorry .

"I thought the boys told you " Kat said in a concerned tone

"No , they didn't " I said with tears still falling

"I know what you are feeling because a boy that I loved so much left me just like that because of other people's choices , and you can still hang out with them but they are leaving tomorrow night "