Chapter 6 - Sexy Sailors

A/N: to the side is a picture of the paramore photoshoot.

Taylor's POV

It had been two weeks since the article had been published and I was still the talk of the music industry. I wasn't sure if Hayley knew and if she did I wasn't sure how she was taking it. I just wanted everyone to forget it ever happened..... but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

On the better side of life though I was due to start my RED tour again and my first show was tonight in Philadelphia on the Lincoln Financial Field. I'm glad I'm going back on tour because... well it will take my mind off things.

I head out to my tour bus with my stuff packed and ready to go. I always loved touring because it gave me a chance to see, if not to meet all the people that have followed me and have faith in me.......

Getting on the bus I greet my manager and driver before heading off to my room. I stuck my bag down on the floor and climbed into the bunk. At least I would be away from here.... there were too many problems to face and I was taking the easy way out.... I was running far, far away.

Hayley's POV

Two weeks ago I sat crying in that bathroom stall and it made me realise, So what if she loves me! Love is love and I'm accepting of it even if it shocked me a little at first. It's who she is and if she likes girls, or even if it's true that she loves me I have no right to judge her because of that. It is her achievements in life that matter the most and not who she loves regardless of gender. Some people just will not realise this and therefor make a scene but not me. God created us for a reason.. and if he hated gays why would they exist? I believe god loves us all regardless of what we have done or who we are. I just hope that one day I get to meet Taylor, not to confront her about her love but to thank her for her help. Not only did she try and help me when Chad attacked me but she helped me realise that Love is Love and I have no right to judge because only god has that right.

A reporter actually came up to me a few days after the article and asked me what I thought of Gay Marriage, to which I replied..

"The only opinion that I have is I could never look someone in the eye and tell them that they didn't love someone that they know they love. It's not my job to judge and it's not a job I'd want. I love people a lot. All kinds. If we were meant to be the same then we wouldn't be human.

Taylor's POV

I sat on the side of the stage waiting for the go ahead on the rehearsal. Since I've been on a touring break I have to make sure I have every act just right....

My manager walks over my way and I just look at him. He sits down next to me and takes my hand. Looking into my eyes he sighs a little before saying "Are you sure you are ready for this?"

"100% sure" I reply with a big smile on my face.