Chapter 1 - Music Appreciation Ceremony

A/N: So you awesome people gave me 10 votes meaning that I could start this story! I really hope you like this story, especially as it was one that you guys really wanted judging by the votes......

On the side is a picture of Paramore at the music apreciation ceremony!

So I would just like to add one more thing.... I would really, really, really, really like some feedback in the comments. If you take the time to comment, Thank you!

Taylors POV

I opened up the recent invitation that my manager had handed me a few hours back. It was an invite to the big Music appreciation ceremony of the year. 

Great, another shitty party that I will have to sit through on my own now that Harry and I have split up. Ugh, why do I even bother going to these gatherings? it's just an excuse for other artists to come and pry into your private life.

I quickly scrawled a reply at the bottom informing that I would be attending, well? I need to keep up my image as international popstar. 

Getting up from my desk I walked over to my managers office and handed him the letter. He seemed pleased that I was going, if only he knew that I wasn't happy. I mean come on, half the men there are taken and the rest of them I don't even know and don't plan on getting to know them either. Oh, and Rihanna will spend all night snogging Chris. I mean what does she see in him? He assaulted her and she went back to him? I mean come on! like are you being serious?

Oh well, The party is tomorrow night and I will definitely be attending now that I have informed them. I better get going and go to buy some sexy clothes. You never know, maybe I will come out with a new boyfriend.... wait I didn't mean it like that! I'm not a slut, or a slag, or a whore for that matter.

Hayley's POV

"Hey Jer-Jer!! and Yorkie! look what we got invited to!!" I shouted running through to the hangout.

"Is it the music appreciation ceremony?" Taylor asked whilst reading kerrang.

"If it is, we are going!" Jeremy said excitedly.

"Yeah it is!" I said "So it's tomorrow night and I will be taking Chad. Jeremy you can take Kat if you want."

Taylor sighed and then started to whine "No fair! I have nobody to go with."

Jeremy picked up Cowboy, his terrier and pretended to speak for him "I will be your plus one Tay-Tay."

Taylor started to laugh uncontrollably. When he starts to laugh like that it's almost impossible to make him stop, so I decided to bail and go call chad. I dialed his number with no answer but luckily he text me a couple of minutes later saying 'Sorry Babe, I can't answer right now... Band practice! But I heard about the MAC (Music Appreciation Ceremony) and I'll meet you there tomorrow so we can hang! xxxx Your Charming Chadling xxxxxxx'

Awwwww, he could be so cute sometimes but when he gets drunk it is kind of scary. Hopefully he decides not to drink tomorrow because if he does I will be in for a long night.

Taylor's POV

I stepped out of my limo and onto the red carpet. I spotted loads of celebrities ahead of me.

Rihanna stood on the red carpet clearly sporting a new bruise from chris. She had done a really bad job of covering it up. Why the hell does she date him? He's such a wanker.

Ahead of Rihanna stood Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. He looked handsome in his white suit, not attractive just handsome.

And finally just ahead of him was ed sheeran. He was definitely my favourite artist that I could see as I recently collaborated with him. As ever he was dressed in his trademark orange hoodie and jeans, I should have known he wouldn't head here all fancy. 

After they had all got far enough up the carpet I started to walk. I stopped and posed for a couple of pictures. My tight fitting blue dress was attracting a lot of paparazzi and I knew that my face would be plastered over the magazines along with all the other stunning artists from tonight's show. To go with my tight fitting blue dress I had on a pair of blue stiletto heels. The heels were extremely difficult to walk in and I almost tripped a few times but I recollected myself and walked up the red carpet. 

I walked up to the big golden doors at the end of the path. Now it's time for a night of hell. I mean a room full of celebrities sporting hideous fashion statements who were receiving awards for songs in which they auto tuned their voices.... Such fun!. I was happy to admit that I was auto tune free.

I walked into the big stadium like room looking around as I did so, The room was filled with masses and masses of singers and bands all talking cheerily. I walked up to the bar. 

"A vodka and coke please" I said as Mumford and Sons went up to the stage to preform their set. 

An hour later I was half pissed but still completely aware of my, unfortunate surroundings. So far I had been chatted up by Chris Brown, He just never stops does he? I mean Rihanna for fuck sake chuck him already! and I had spoken to my dear friend Ed. James Corden was hired as the nights host after his splendid performance as the Brit's 2012 host. He walked onto the stage just as example was finishing his set. 

"Tonight we have a rising band that have flown all the way from America just to preform their set. I would like you to put your hands together for the fabulous band.... NEW.. FOUND... GLORY!" He said welcoming them to the stage.

I heard huge cheers particularly from a young woman about my age sitting at the end of the bar. She was a perky little redhead, kinda hot. OMG, I did not just say that... I'm not attracted to her, I'm not gay! 

She smiled at the sight of the band now walking onto the stage. Oh god, her smile was breathtaking, she was gorgeous and that ass... I did not just check a female out! What is wrong with me tonight?

Rihanna walked up to me interrupting my thoughts and started chatting to me. She was slurring so she was clearly drunk. 

"Have you seen my Chris??" she slurred.

"Yeah actually, tell the sleazebag to stop chatting me up... oh and I was wondering if you knew who that girl was that's sitting at the end of the bar" I said adding the last part slowly.

"Yeah that's... that's erm.... Hayley Williams, she sings for the band Paramore" Rihanna said walking off. How the hell did she get that pissed already? and she clearly didn't take my comment about Chris into consideration...

I looked at the redhead who I now knew to be Hayley Williams, she was sort of attractive but I wasn't gay so I shouldn't be talking about her like that. I mean, I am not gay am I? I have been with loads of men before.... No not like that! I'm not a slut okay!? but Hayley makes me feel something that I have never felt before. The butterflies in my stomach arose everytime I looked at her Smoking hot face. I'm definitely not gay though! I have been with too many guys to be gay.

I debated whether to go over and talk to her or not. Eventually after a couple more drinks I decided to head over. Okay Taylor, Pull yourself together! She isn't hot... she's just pretty. On my way over I saw the band coming off the stage and heading around into the audience.

The lead guitarist was heading over our way. I was going to congratulate him on his epic performance but someone beat me to it. The perky little redhead ran over to him and jumped into his arms. My face dropped as I heard her say to him "Baby, You were epic tonight" before she kissed him right on the lips.