Chapter 5 - News Article

The picture on the side is of Paramore in the meeting....

Taylor's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR?" he shouted at me looking about as pissed as a bull that had seen red.

"What? It's not true" I said lying through my teeth.

"I know it's not fucking true!" He screamed "But this isn't good"

"Don't you think I fucking know that!! My reputation is pretty much ruined" I whined letting tears slip from my eyes and onto the blanket that was currently keeping me warm.

My manager noticing for the first time that he was hurting my feelings spoke gently to me "Okay Taylor, I'm gonna fix this.... I will set up an emergency meeting with Fueled by Ramen to sort this out.... Gotta go Taylor, Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Ciao!".

His call diconnected and my screen popped back to the article that I had been reading.... unfortunately for me you might have noticed it wasn't a nice article. I reread it a second time taking in every detail.

BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS AFTER LAST NIGHTS SHOCKING MUSICAL CATASTROPHE!

Last night saw an amazing display of musical acts as it welcomed the start of the 2013 music appreciation ceremony. We welcomed famous acts such as Rihanna, Mumford and sons and Biffy Clyro to the ceremony as well as some rising bands such as New Found Glory.

Although the acts were absolutely stunning and the awards that certain artists received were well deserved that isn't the breaking news of the night. The last performance of the night was brought to perfection by green day with their hit single Wake Me Up When September ends but unfortunately was cut short by the violent actions of a Mr Chad Gilbert.

Chad, who was seen preforming with his band New Found Glory earlier in the night, took it upon himself to publicly humiliate his long time girlfriend, Hayley Williams of Paramore. Upon confronting him for shouting at fellow bandmate Taylor York Chad grabbed the flame haired singer by her hair and dragged her out of the building much to onlookers horror and shock.

Despite this one onlooker decided to step in and help with no luck coming out of her feeble attempts. Taylor swift, popular artist much known for the songs Love Story and her recent collaboration with Ed Sheeran Everything Has Changed, stepped in to try and stop Chad from fulfilling his cold hearted intentions. Unfortunately for Taylor her actions were sorely crushed when Chad pushed her away with ease and proceeded to drag Hayley outside.

We talked to a few witnesses who were shocked at Chad's actions.

"I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing! I mean it's a disgrace to music and you should never treat a woman like that in front of people... Hell you shouldn't treat a woman like that ever!" was a few words of wisdom we received from Eminem.

"He disgusts me and I'm proud that Taylor tried to stop him" Ed Sheeran spoke before walking off.

"I don't know why he did it.... but I don't know why Taylor helped because she didn't know who Hayley was until an hour ago when she asked me" Rihanna told us before falling over only to be picked up by her partner Chris.

This morning we spotted Hayley Williams sporting a huge bruise evidently from Chad. According to our sources the couple that have been together since 2007 split this morning and Hayley has moved out to live with bandmate's.

We also caught up with Hayley's knight in shining armour Taylor Swift this morning as she made her way out for a bit of heartbroken shopping.