Chapter 4 - Comfort food

A/N: sorry that I have taken about a week to update (forgive meh!!) but I had to get this chapter exactly right so that I could write the next chapter to perfection as well XD comment and vote if you likeyyyyyy!!  And please check out my other stories! - Emilyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Picture on side is Taylor buying the chocolate (ignore different clothing....)

P.s Hayley Williams turning straight girls into lesbians since the dawn of time!

Hayleys POV

A couple of minutes later I pulled up at Jeremy and Kat's place. I knew Taylor would be there because of last nights events they would all want to be together so that they could hear from me as soon as possible. I can't do this, Jeremy will probably deck Chad. Although he probably deserves it I can't let Jeremy go that far.... as for Taylor, He will probably just cry. I pulled myself together and walked to the door carrying my suitcase, I would go back for the rest of my stuff later.

I lifted my fragile shaking hand to the Mahogany door and chapped three times each connection making a familiar thud sound. I hadn't even bothered to cover my face and hide the bruise, which unfortunately for me lead to the Paparazzi getting some decent shots of my fair sized bruise.

I heard muffled whispers coming from indoors followed by heavy footsteps. I could tell it was Jeremy and I was glad that this was the case. Only he could comfort me like a brother.. I mean no offence Taylor but you're more of a sister to me. I chuckled lightly at the thought before turning solemn again.

The door swung open revealing a very tired, very broken looking Jeremy. His eyes shone at the sight of me alive and breathing.... that was until his eyes rested on the bruise that lay on my cheek. Immediately he pulled me into a bear hug and I swear I saw a tear or two fall from his cheeks. I didn't cry, after all that bastard wasn't worth my tears.

"I'm so happy that... that you're okay" he sniffled before shedding a few more tears. I just embraced him into a tighter hug, after all he was a big softie inside and he clearly cares about me a lot by the way he has been acting. 

Jeremy pulled away and ushered me inside. Every now and then I would catch him glancing at my bruise. I could see it in his eyes, the hurt and the heartbreak. After all he has stated before that I am like a sister to him and this is the only reason that Kat doesn't get jealous. I looked around, ever since Chad had become my partner Jeremy's place had felt.. Safer? More like home.....

I walked into the living room to see Kat looking perfect like usual, except this time a solemn expression was planted upon her beautiful face. She came up to me and embraced me in a warm gentle hug, unlike Jeremy's it wasn't filled with happiness.. it was filled with relief.

She pulled away after a couple of seconds and looked at the bruise on my face. She walked away without saying a word to her bedroom. I turned around still oblivious to where Taylor was. I turned around just in time to see him emerge from the kitchen. His eyes were red and puffy confirming my claims about him crying. 

He spotted sight of me and his eyes went wide before he burst out crying again. The sight of Taylor crying always made my heart break because he is so fragile, especially if the reason he is crying is me.