nine

"Camz," Lauren called out as she entered their bedroom, shutting the two double doors behind her.

"Hey baby," Camila emerged from the bathroom, fiddling with her earrings. She looked amazing; Lauren could barely keep her eyes off of her. She loved the way her blue top was just a little tighter than it should have been and the black skirt and pumps did wonders for her thick behind and long legs. "How was the spa?"

"Great," Lauren replied. "I'm totally rejuvenated."

"Good," Camila smiled as she approached her, reaching out her arms to pull her near. "You look beautiful."

"Oh please," Lauren swatted at her chest, in her opinion, her make-up less face was far from beautiful.

"You do," Camila replied. "You know I love it when you look natural, it turns me on."

"Camz," Lauren chuckled as she looked to her face and saw that she was actually serious. "Well, I guess I will just have to get facials, mud baths and massages more often, especially when you're paying."

"I guess so," Camila replied as she leaned down to kiss her.

Lauren smiled several minutes later when they both pulled away, gasping for air. "So the house looks amazing."

"Yeah, Cecily and the crew did an amazing job this year, although she missed your constant nagging," Camila laughed in regards to their personal party planner.

"Ha ha ha," Lauren smirked. "And I was just going to tell you how hot I thought you looked but now I'm going to take it back."

"You were, huh?" Camila grinned. "I do look pretty hot."

"Be careful on the way down from your ego trip, wouldn't want you to bruise anything," Lauren replied. "Although knowing you and your clumsy ass, you would."

"I'm sorry, what was that? I was just thinking about how ridiculously good looking I am," Camila smirked as Lauren pushed her away.

"What am I going to do with you?" she laughed.

"Whatever you want to," Camila smirked as she stood behind her, resting her hands on her belly and her chin on her shoulder, one of her favorite spots. "I am ready, willing, and able."

"We can't," Lauren sighed as she felt her hot breath on her neck, it took everything in her not to push her down on the bed and take her right then and there. "The party's going to start soon and I have to get dressed, do my hair, get the girls dressed, and do their hair."

Camila sighed in defeat. "You are all mine tomorrow."

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve," Lauren replied, she definitely didn't think that she would get any alone time with her then.

"Yeah and I've got our parents taking the girls ice skating and out for lunch. And we can definitely get Dinah, Mani and Ally out of the house," Camila explained.

"I can't wait until tomorrow then," Lauren smiled, although she was a bit nervous. This would be her first time with Camila; clearly they had done it before, too bad she couldn't remember it. She definitely wanted to make up for lost time; something told her that Camila was an amazing lover and she couldn't wait to find out.

"Me neither," Camila placed a lingering kiss on her neck. "Get dressed and I'll get the girls ready," Camila smiled. "But you can do their hair."

"Good thinking, it's about time you listen to me," Lauren chuckled.

"Oh," Camila was halfway out of the room when she turned around. "Your dress is hanging in your closet. The cleaners sent it back just in time."

Lauren nodded, good thing too, because she had no idea what she was going to wear. She hadn't been too worried, there were such great outfits in her closet. It was good to know that she still had impeccable taste even after all these years, "Thanks."