six

"They're here! They're here!" Anahí exclaimed, she was looking out the window in the living room waiting for their guests to arrive.

"Hey babe, I think that they're here," Camila chuckled as she and Lauren walked out of the kitchen, a smiling Emmi was in her arms.

"You think?" Lauren laughed as Anahí ran out of the living room and to the front door just as her parents arrived.

"Can I open it? Can I? Please, please, please!" Anahí pleaded with her parents. "I already know who it is!"

"Go ahead!" Camila had barely replied before Anahí was already opening the door, this time it was unlocked because they knew they were expecting people. She put Emmi down on the floor, knowing that she was just as excited as her big sister.

"Hello!" Ally exclaimed as she felt Anahí's tiny arms wrap around her waist as soon as she walked inside.

"Hiiiiiii!" Anahí screamed, she was all smiles now, as she pulled away. Her Aunt Dinah, Aunt Normani and Aunt Ally were three of her favorite people on the whole entire planet.

"Monster butts!" Dinah exclaimed as she picked up Anahí.

"Auntie Dinah!" Anahí laughed uncontrollably as she found herself being thrown over Dinah's shoulder, something she was very used to.

"Me to, me too!" Emmi screamed and Dinah took her in her other arm; there was no way she was going to be left out of all the fun.

"Monster butt the second," Dinah grinned before kissing little Emmi on the cheek. "How are my girls?"

"Good!" Anahí exclaimed.

"I'm the goodest!" Emmi screamed back.

"I bet you are," Dinah laughed.

"Look at you," Ally grinned as she and Lauren exchanged hugs next.

"I know. I know. I'm as big as a whale," Lauren laughed as they slowly pulled away, she could already feel the tears begin to start.

"Are you starting the water works already girl?" Ally giggled at her best friend. "You're just so predictable."

"I can't help it," Lauren laughed through her tears. "I just really missed you guys, it feels like forever since I've seen you."

"I've really missed you too," Ally hugged her again; she felt her own tear roll down her cheek.

"Oh please don't get her started too, I beg of you" Normani laughed as she placed the girls on the ground after hugging them herself. "Hey hot mama, how you doing?" she pulled Lauren into a hug.

"Great," Lauren kissed Normani on the cheek, happy to be back in her best friends and former band mates presence.

"What am I chopped liver?" Camila crossed her arms, as she looked to her friends with a pout. Ally, Normani and Dinah did not offer one 'hello' her way.

"Aww Mila!" Ally laughed. "We're sorry, but you know pregnant ladies first. Come here you!"

"My sweet widdle baby Mila," Normani grinned before she, Ally and Dinah hugged their friend together. "Do you feel loved now?"

Camila nodded slowly but didn't look her in the eye, "A little but it still hurts."

"Where are your parents?" Ally asked as she picked up Emmi who wrapped her arms around her neck.

"They are spending the day with Sinu and Alejandro," Lauren explained. "Apparently they needed to reacquaint themselves with Miami."

"Perfect, Dinah, Mani and Mila can entertain the girls and we can finally talk," Ally smiled.