Love in a Cholo's Life Diary

Chapter 1 »{GRACIELA's POV}«

Hell yeah its summer I'm finally done with this school shit... Or at least until I come back for my junior year. Fuck I wanna get outta high school already but I'm half way there.

[1 WEEK L8TR]

Why the fuck was I so fuckin' excited for summer. I live with my grandparents and my older sister. Soooo, since I don't have a job yet I'm basically stuck here doin' chores an helpin' out my grandparents.They're getting older and older everyday so anything they can't do no more or need help with I'm here to help.

I turned 16 in February so I can't work without my sister's consent. Her name is Mariella, she's gonna turn 30 in January but she's my legal guardian.

You might think that I'm some beautiful latina, spoiled by her daddy, that has a stay home mom there to cook and clean for me, nice lady clothes that shows off my figure or whatever.

But I hate to say that that's how I describe most girls from my hispanic culture. And if this is offensive, I'm safe to say I'm easily describing my cousins.

They've never understood that hell I had to experience at age 7. I never want them to go through it though cuz no matter how much I envy their lives, I still love em'.

Anyway, I'm gonna describe myself, so if u must know... I'm 5'2, a little tanned skin, not skinny but kinda chubby with size 9 on pants. Dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.

I never like to have my hair down cuz it makes me feel even uglier to where as havin' it in a high bun which makes me feel more confident.

I gotta admit I do feel like a baddass sometimes when I wear my black vans, light blue colored jeans, my black tang top, and my jean jacket with grey sweater sleeves an hoody. With my hair in a high and big bun, and havin' my bangs to the side. Hellllllll yeahhhh!

So that's me, and with this said, I'm always thinking about my issues, how I use them as explanations. I always either day dream or blame all my problems on why I'm not happy.

I day dream of how different my life would be with my parents a part of it and how many more guys I'd attract if I had that perfect body that I really wish I had.

With all these thoughts in my head tellin' me to stop eating and sweat more to loose all this weight... In my eyes I don't see any beauty within me, that's why I cover my face with make up so I could try to feel pretty.

But with my style and the type of attitude I have as a person got the attention of someone that isn't a good boy so I'm fucked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~