chapter fourteen

Leah's POV:

The news about Harry were posted ten minutes ago now, but neither me or Harry had gone on Twitter yet. Instead, we decided to take Darcy and Caden out for a proper family day, well, for the rest of the day that was left. 

"Darcy, come on! We're leaving now!" Harry called out as I was getting Caden dressed. Harry had went to the basement to get his stroller out, and was currently trying to fix it. A wheel had fallen off, and he said he would fix it. It took him some time, but he eventually got it right. 

"Are we going to the park?" Darcy asked with excitement in her voice as she came down the stairs. 

"Yes, we are," I answered her and she jumped in joy. "We are even gonna have a little picnic, and it'll be Caden's first!" She smiled bright and began putting on her shoes. 

After Caden was fully dressed, I handed him to Harry who put him down in the stroller. Meanwhile, I put on my white high top converse. Darcy was wearing matching ones, just in pink. 

"Ready to go?" Harry asked when we all had put on our shoes and Caden was in his stroller. 

"I'm ready!" Darcy shouted. 

We headed outside and walked to the park. Harry used his left arm to push Caden's stroller and his right hand was holding my left one. Darcy was holding my right hand. It felt so good to finally be a family that could go out in public. 

When we arrived at the park, we lied the blanket down on the grass and lied Caden on top of it on his back. He kept kicking his feet and smiling while Harry and I were putting down the food. Darcy was already climbing the tree next to us. 

"Darcy, come and eat," I said when we were settled. She sat down right next to her little brother and Harry handed her a nutella sandwich. Nutella sandwiches was really all the food we packed, except for the bananas we had too. We also brought a few juice cartons for Darcy and some sodas for me and Harry. For Caden, we filled up his bottle. 

"Daddy, look!" Darcy said and pointed at some cameras flashing from the distance. "Are they here to annoy you again?" 

"Don't worry, they won't come near," He assured her. "They just take pictures from a little bit away, they usually give us at least some privacy. They probably know that I just wanna have a good day with my three favorite people," He said and smiled. He then lied down on his back next to Caden and made a few funny faces, making Caden smile and Darcy laugh. 

"Darcy, do you want to show daddy the dance you learned at ballet?" I asked her. 

"Yes!" She exclaimed and smiled. She jumped up from the blanket and stepped one step back. Harry sat up with Caden lying in his lap, watching her closely. She began dancing her cute little dance, and Harry was constantly smiling while watching her dance. Even Caden seemed to enjoy watching his big sister dance, he was smiling as well. 

When Darcy was done with her dance, she sat back down and both Harry and I clapped. "You're really good, sweetheart. Do you wanna be a dancer when you get bigger?" 

"I am a dancer!" She said and crossed her arms. 

"Ah, yes that's right! Pardon me, miss, for my mistake," Harry said in a posh accent, making her laugh. It was really nice to see the two of them goof around again. It had been way too long since the last time they had such fun together. We were finally all together. Harry, Darcy, Caden, and me, just how it should be. We were finally a family, and Harry was no longer the hiding Styles. 

..........

i know it's only the 14th chapter, but the book is over!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S READ ALL 3 BOOKS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME XXX. seriously, it has been so much fun writing this for you. thank you for all the positive feedback i've gotten and such. BUT, there's still an epilogue to come. i will probably post it today, because i've got nothing else to do. read my new story 'loved you first' though x

- m i a h xxx