chapter eleven

Leah's P.O.V

About half an hour later, the doorbell rang. Harry and I exchanged looks before I ran downstairs to open the door. Darcy was following right behind me while Harry stayed upstairs with Caden. 

"Hey, guys." I said as I opened the door. Niall looked really frightened, while the other two looked clueless as to why they were here. I was guessing Niall hadn't told them why they were here.

"Hi, uncles!" Darcy exclaimed waving at them. 

"Why hiya, princess Darcy!" Liam said and picked her up, swinging her around. 

The boys walked inside and made themselves at home. They sat down on the couch, two of them completely unaware of what was about to happen. Niall was still looking scared as hell. 

"Mommy, I'm gonna go and play with daddy!" Darcy said before running up to her room, making Louis and Liam furrow their eyebrows. I sighed deep as Darcy disappeared into her room. 

"What's she talking about?" Liam asked, leaning back on the couch. 

"It's hard to explain it myself guys, but Harry didn't die. In fact, he's upstairs right now and he's going to explain the whole situation to you. Please don't be too mad at him. He's been through a lot, and I can understand why he did what he did. But, that doesn't mean I've completely forgiven him yet." I said, and they all just sat there, speechless. "I'm just gonna go and get him." 

I headed upstairs to Darcy's room, where Harry was sat on the floor playing with Darcy. Caden was laying on his back next to them, observing them. 

"Harry, they know now." I said getting his attention. "Just to warn you, Niall's looking really scared, just as if he's ready to throw a fist at you. Be prepared, alright? And also take it gently on them."

"Don't worry. Gently is my middle name." He said and got up from the floor to kiss me. 

"No, it's really not. It's Edward, just like that pale guy from Twilight that can destroy a car using one hand only." I said and he just chuckled. 

"I've got this, baby. I love you." He said and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you too.." I mumbled as he left the room and headed downstairs to the boys. Meanwhile, I stayed upstairs with Darcy and Caden.

I couldn't hear exactly what they were talking about downstairs, but I could recognize the voices, and Harry was definitely the one who did most of the talking. I heard Liam and Louis chirp in sometimes, but I didn't hear a single word from Niall. I think I also heard somebody yell, but I wasn't sure.  

After about an hour of them talking, I heard the front door open and close. Only moments later, Harry was back in Darcy's room. "Come to our room. I need to talk to you." He said before walking across the hall and into our room. I followed after him and found him laying on the bed on his back, hiding his face in his hands. 

I sat down next to him and took away his hands. He was obviously crying due to his red eyes and the few tears on his cheek. "Harry, what's wrong?" I asked, panicked. 

"They hate me, Leah... They yelled at me, and called me a 'lying prick'. Even after I explained it the best I could, they still wouldn't forgive me. They just slammed the door and left.." He sobbed. 

"It's gonna be okay, I'll talk to them for you. Now I think that having them talk to you about it first wasn't such a good idea. I probably should have been there with you, to defend you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"No, don't think it's your fault." He said, looking me in the eyes. It was heartbreaking to see him like that. I hated it when his eyes were so red and puffy. I hated to know that he had been crying. 

"Just remember that I'm always here to help you. Darcy and Caden and I will be right by your side whenever you're ready to start telling other people, too. We know that the fans might not take it too well, so my suggestion is that you start planning what you're gonna say already now." I said, wiping away a few tears. 

"You're probably right." He replied, forcing a chuckle. "But before I begin preparing for the fans to kill me, can we just cuddle for the day? We'll put Caden in his crib and Darcy can play with her toys meanwhile. I just really wanna cuddle with you now." 

"I wanna cuddle with you too." I replied, and he half-smiled, wrapping his big arms around me and dragging me down on the bed. He would kiss my forehead every now and then and whisper how much he loved me. The day did have a great end after all. 

.............

sorry for short and shitty update, but at least i updated! sorry i haven't update in a while, or a week, but i've been busy. hope you like it tho!!