chapter two

Month 2:

Leah's P.O.V

"Hi, Harry.. Um, I went to an ultrasound today and got to hear our baby's heartbeat. Darcy was really excited to hear it, she was jumping all over the room." I said and forced a chuckle. "The doctor said I might get to know if it's a boy or a girl on the next ultrasound. This time I actually want to know the gender though, because that would really help me with decorating the room and choosing the name. If you were still here, we would probably wait to find out, but now I'm alone and could probably use some more time with it. But, there is something I know for sure, and that is that I just can't name the baby Dylan if it is a boy. I know that's the name we agreed to name our boy if we had one, but I just can't name it that. It'll just remind me too much of the old days, you know. Like the day when we were decorating Darcy's nursery.. We were throwing paint at each other instead of putting it on the walls, and we were dancing around in the room while listening to 'King'. Please, Harry, can't you just come back? I miss you so so much, and I don't know what to do anymore... It hurts knowing that I will never hear your voice ever again, or see you smile that perfect smile of yours. All I've got is the pictures and the songs. I usually end up crying whenever I listen to any of your songs though.." I said beginning to cry. "Um, anyways.. Let's move into something a bit more fun. Darcy started ballet on Monday. She had her first class yesterday, and she seems to really like it. I wish you could see her dancing, although I know you were probably standing there next to me, cheering for her. I know you were laughing whenever she told the girls there the jokes you taught here, and I know you wanted to give her a hug although you couldn't. I know you wish you could hold her in her arms and keep her safe until another man takes over, and I know you wanted to be here and watch her grow up, the new baby too. I'm sure this baby wishes he or she had it's father to be there when it is welcomed into this world. I remember the first time you held Darcy in your hands, how happy you were. I wish you could look at this baby and smile at him or her like you did with Darcy, and whisper dorky things to him or her. I wish you were here to sing the baby to sleep and to read Darcy her bedtime story. But most of all, I wish you were here right next to me..."