An Explanation

So after a fair few comments and messages (many of them actually pretty nasty) I’ve decided that putting a note on the end of each story would be the best way to let everyone know where they stand.
I haven’t given up on my stories, despite what everyone might think. They’re still in my head, and they still want to get written. I just don’t have the get up and go that I used to. Which brings me onto the reason I’m not updating.

Last June, I watched my mum have a brain haemorrhage, which is basically where a bleed in the brain begins and causes a stroke. So I was the only one at home when that happened, and to be fair, staring at your mum lying unconscious on the kitchen floor, not breathing or reacting to you shouting at her, wasn’t going to give me motivation to write any way.

And if we just add this to numerous problems at home, and at school that I’ve had this year which I just genuinely don’t feel comfortable writing out for all to see, I’d just like you to take a minute to consider that I didn’t just go off and leave my stories. I’ve been trying to get my life back on track, trying to pass my A-Levels on top of having a pretty hellish time with PTSD.

So I’m sorry if I’ve upset you by not having writing as a priority; at the moment, I’d really just like to get back to feeling normal, and then the writing will follow. But the amount of negative comments and messages just make me stare at the computer screen and wonder why I should even continue sharing stories. For the time being, the stories will stay, and I will try and continue finishing them when I’ve got my head sorted.

I’m sorry if the reason isn’t good enough for some of you, but that’s just how it is. I’m not writing this whole thing out for sympathy before anyone starts jumping on that particular bandwagon; I’d just like to be left alone without the constant hounding and pestering for uploads.

Thanks.