Thirteen

Harry hadn't been on a date in over a year and to say he was nervous was an understatement. He had phoned his sister with help on what he should wear and where he should be taking her. To be honest, it was a point in which he had requested she never bring it up in conversation again; not that he had a choice.

He had settled on wearing a simple white button down shirt with a couple of buttons undone at the top to make him less formal. With that, he settled on some black dress pants and his black work shoes. He had nothing else in his wardrobe apart from a pair of black skinny jeans ripped at the knees that he reserved only for casual family gatherings. He'd decided against wearing a tie; considering the man was so nervous he couldn't wrap his mind around something so simple.

His hair was brushed through and styled in a way to let his natural curls show through and with that; he was happy.

The whole way to Alexandra's, he was becoming increasingly nervous. His palms were getting sweatier as the seconds passed and his heart rate had increased dramatically.

He couldn't deny to anyone that asked that Alexandra was beautiful, even Liam had said so and he was happily married.

When the woman in question finally emerged from the house, Harry had to compose himself just a little. He hadn't even had time to get out of the car to knock on the door, but he knew that if he had been standing there he would have had to have focussed all his energy into standing upright.

She was wearing her long red hair to one side in lose curls, pinned up with small diamante flower clips. Her makeup was done modest yet her eye shadow was black and dark green, complimenting that of her dress. It fell just above the knees and was a dark emerald green; the perfect compliment to her ginger hair.

Harry made note of how careful she was being as she made her way to the car in her simple black heeled pumps, but still she looked beautiful. It was the only word Harry could think of to describe her.

He didn't like to think of the horrors she must have gone through when she was kidnapped; looking at her now you would never think that anything that bad had ever happened to her.

"You look beautiful." Harry couldn't help but smile as she entered the warm confines of the car. He could see Malia was peeking out through the curtains in the lounge and he knew she probably had something to do with what his date was currently working.

"Thank you." As much as Alexandra hated to admit the fact that she'd just let her best friend roam around her wardrobe for about an hour before finding something half decent to wear; She had to agree with the fact that the girl had done a good job on making her look good.

With small talk filling the air of the car, Harry drove towards the restaurant and hoped to god that there would be some tables left. In the hectic morning he had had, he had forgotten to book a table at the expensive restaurant.
He wanted to take Alexandra out to somewhere nice and be a proper gentleman, but as they approached the restaurant; be became incredibly nervous about the outcome.

It wasn't like the night was going to be ruined if they didn't have any spaces left, he had a small diner down the road as a backup, but he figured this was a nice alternative to a fatty burger and chips.

Thankfully, Harrys' worries were completely buried in the back of his mind as he entered, a small smile on the maitre d's face.

"How can I help you?" He asked them in a thick French accent. His name tag read Jacque, and he was dressed much better than Harry. Although the two seemed to be wearing the same button down shirt and dress pants, Jacque had managed to pull himself together enough to wear a thin black tie.