Hoer House

*strong sexual content*

They opened the huge doors, that lead to a huge room. It was an auburn painted room with a black chair with chains in the middle. I looked at the chair and there was a limp body laying there and someone humping her. Hard i might add. I looked to my right, and four limp female bodies were tapped to the wall? Are they dead?!

Then i saw them move. They all looked at me, with there arms and legs tapped to the wall, naked i might add. I looked back at the chair, the person being humped was alive to. I looked closer to the person doing the humping. I backed up. They got off the person and took there plastic cock off, shoving it in the cuffed to the floor body. "Well, well, well." She said like a snake.

I tried to run away, but when i turned around, the doors were shut and locked.

I didn't want to turn around and see that terrible person. I was happier staring at the wall till i died. I felt something push against me. My face was smashed against the wall. " Remember me? Its Al! I have a few more dolls than just you now." She pressed harder against me. "If you ever escape again, ill get your daughter."

My heart sank. I stood still and stopped wiggling. "Good, girls Hang her up." She left, and two girls walked in, ripping my clothes off and taping me to a wall next to another girl. It hurt.

I looked at the girls. They had given up. I could tell. Except the girl next to me. She had her head high. The two girls left us, alone in the room.
"Hey" she said "I'm Nicki" I smiled. "Im mia." We sat in silence.

An hour later the same to girls, got the limp body of the girl in the chair, and tapped her to the wall. They came and got me off the wall and carried me to the chair.

They made me straddle the chair and they chained my ankles to the floor. They also chained my wrist, and with a collar, my neck. The girls left. Since i was chained everywhere i could only see the floor.

"The best thing to do is play dead!" Someone yelled to me. They were here longer than i so i decided to do that. I laid there limp. Just like i saw the girl before me do.

I heard a door open, i wanted to see who is was, but when i turned to look, the collar strained my neck. I went limp again.

"Hey, " I heard. It was Al. " This time around, its going to be a lot worse. You are now officially my doll!" She clapped and put a rubber dick on. "So, i will tear you apart now, okay?" I heard her smile. What an awful person.

She rode me. She rode me so hard and fast it hurt. She held on to my collar, sliding in and out of my ass as fast as she could. She screamed and moaned. She went so fast the chair rocked. I couldn't take it, i let out a little scream.

This hurt.

She got off, she bent down in front of me so we were eye level. "This is just the beginning." She said than shoved her dick in my mouth.