Run

*strong content in the begging*

I woke up, still taped to the wall. I saw my phone on the counter go off. Someone was calling me, I looked at the contact name. It was Al. Everyone had to have her contact.

Three minutes after she called she walked in my room, bye herself. "Aw? Why didn't you answer my phone?" She laughed and stared fingering me.
"You said seven" I mumbled. She nodded while touching my body. " I know, but i also said, you'll pay, so you are" She smiled

She looked around and couldn't find anything to stick in me. "Dang, you dont have anything i can fuck you with." She smirked and stuck her fist up me. "I guess ill just use my hands till my friend brings me my tools" She fisted me up and down, I was never so happy to see her friend. She got her hand out of me and opened her bag.

"Hmm?? What shall i try out on my new toy?" I wanted to throw up on her. " Oh perfect! " She called her friend to tap me to the pulldown sheets rim. They cam in and did exactly that. In every room, there were pull down metal square rims almost, so you can hang blankets or something to dry.

They tapped me to the rim than pulled it down, so i faced the floor. She placed a collar around me and put a huge cock on and put it in my ass. She hung onto my collar and rode me. She said in the begging, "Now. I'll ride you like a horse i hate" After an hour, she stuck a plunger up my ass and told her friend to un-tie me at 11:30. It was 10 am. I stayed there for an hour and a half. She finally untied me and i got up quickly to wash off.

I just had to run. I had to. I dont know were. I just had to. After i was done washing my self off, and putting up the metal rim, I left and ran. Before Al left she said she would be back at seven. And i dont want what just happened to happen again, so i would be back by then. I ran down hallways of the building and down 7 flights of stairs. When i got to floor 1 (i stayed on floor 8) I noticed to more flights of stairs. I heard someone coming, so i just ran down the two flights of stairs.

When i got to the bottom floor i looked around while i ran, i couldn't stop. Until, i ran into someone. I feel back landing on my butt. "Ow!" I looked up getting my hair out of my face. "Im so sorry" A clear voice said. I looked up to see a handsome brown haired boy, about my age, with blue eyes and tattoos up his muscular arm.
I blushed "No its totally fine! It was my fault" I got up and brushed my pants off. The floor down here was so much more dirty than the 8th floor. I looked around to see everything brown. Nothing like the top floor.

He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you I'm Mark." He smiled, his teeth perfectly white and straight. I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Mark." I said smiling. "And whats your name? " He said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you liked that!!
In part 9, Hello again, Masha goes home after meeting such a wonderful boy, but than realizing that nothing would ever happen between them, she goes back to her depressed self, until...