Exsposed!!

Sitting at a table with my mother and siblings is awkward as hell . I would have never thought I would be sitting down eating dinner with my siblings , and mother like we are 'one big happy family' . I swear my mother tries her hardest to forget what she's done to me , she is definitely the reason why I am the way I am today. I know I shouldn't blame my mother for all the bull shit I've done in my life , but if she was the mother she is today I would be a much better person I believe
.

" so, sis you know this new phone come out next month , you need to cop me one " My little bother Mathew said. He was only ten.

" you know you need a job right ?." I replied back.

" when I get one ill pay you back , I promise "

" you know I gotchu little bro " I said while sticking some greens in my mouth.

:" Yes , ima be the first person in my school to have that phone .. thanks chy I love you so , so much "

" no problem little bro" I smiled I loved making my brother , and sisters happy , but by the way my mother was looking gave me the impression that she was not happy with what I was doing.

" chyna he doesn't need a new phone , I'm pretty sure he's fine with the phone he has now " my mother said.

" ma , he's good if he wants a phone, he can have a new phone "

" talking to you chyna is like talking to a brick wall "

" Now you see how I felt when I tried telling you things , but you wouldn't listen , how does it feel to have someone tell you something , and get completely ignored ? " This was not the right place to have this conversation especially with my younger brother , and sisters siting down at the table , but I really wanted to say something's that I held in for years .

" ohh chyna shut you mouth now, because you are such a liar you know I did something as soon as you told me he did it. You little fast behind left that's what made me stop trusting you. "

" we are so done with this conversation. Im out Mathew you know I gotchu next month , aight yall im out" I got up from the table a left out the door. My brother Chris called me on the way to my car.

" ayo, sis !!" he yelled

" Yes Chris ?'" I asked in a very annoyed tone I turned around to look at him while shifting all my weight to my left leg , and folding my arms.

" when you coming back ?''

" soon " I simply replied.

" ohh alright " he started to turn around , but instead he asked me

" oh yea why you hang up on me that day ?"

" what day ? " I tried to act like I didn't remember.

" that day I was on the phone with you "

" Chris how do you know Christian ? '' I had to ask him .

" oh who G ? .. that's my boy why ?"

" whatchu mean why ? I wanna know how you know him"

" we do business together "

ohh hell no I know my little brother is not out here selling drugs .

" WHAT ? chris don't play with me I will slap the shit out of your ass . what kind of business is you doing with him ? don't lie either "

" Don't worry sis G good peoples he be helping mama out too "

" hold the fuck up how does he know ma , and what the fuck kind of business you talking ? about nigga don't play with me "

" Ma is the one that introduced me to G ma said it was time to start making my own money , so I've been working for him "

See now ima have to kill a bitch. This hoe introduced my little brother to the drug game by introducing him to G punk ass. I can already see how this night is going to go.

This bitch has alot of nerve. I tried to be the bigger women. But hell no. I cant believe this shit.

" Chris stay here " I tell him.

" Whats wrong - "

" Stay here and dont move " I tell him walking back in. Im a slap this bitch so hard im a make her regret being born.

" Everybody go outside ! " I tell my brothers and sisters.

" Chy dont come up in my house like you running shit " My " mother " says.

" Go out! " I yell and everybody left.

" Bitch you got some nerves! Did you forget I pay for this shit. How fucking dare you have my little brother do yo dirty work. He wouldnt need to be in these streets if you got off your lazy ass and been a mother " I yell. I felt her hand sting my face.

" You listen to me. I've tried to be good to you but you dont listen. He cant make a little money to make care of me like I been doing for you and all these damn kids all these years ! " She says.

" you choose to have kids? And bitch I know you didnt put yo hands on me! " I slap the shit back out of her.

" You give out pussy for change. Dont think I dont know. You've always been a hoe. Your whole damn life. It stated when you tried to take hi- "

" He did that to me! " I say through clinched teeth.

" I dont believe you stupid whore " This was my mother. I punched that bitch in her face several times. I kept on hitting and hittimg even when she was screaming on the ground.

" Chy what the hell !? " Chris grabs me with Kyle help. I looked at her.

" You are not a mother! You dont deserve that title. You believed him before me. After I told you what happened. You are a worthless peice of shit whos taking up space on this earth. Do us all a favor and vanish " I yell at her as the tears feel. I couldnt believe this shit. I walked my ass back to my car and got in not saying shit.

At this point. I wanted my siblings away from that bitch. I'd be damn if she fucks up their life how she did mines. I was going to take them.

I pulled up to the red light and pulled out my phone and scrolled to a number I havent went to in a while.

Mea< Christian: Theres nothing I want from you but I have a demand...Dont ever in your fucking life sell that shit to my little brother. Leave Chris out of your shit. The lady who introduced you to him is a crazy bitch. This is my warning...If you dont take it..Im going to the police. Trust me.

I will not let Christian, My mother, or anyone else ruin the futures of my siblings.

He didnt text back so I sent a Text to Chris.

" Come to my house tomorrow we have to talk "

He said okay. I've been invovled with Christian with business and I almost lost my life...I dont want to bury none of my siblings.

Nobody will harm them...Christian, My mother, I mean nobody !

*

*

*

*

G

I was laying with my boo when I heard my phone virbrate. I let her go and reached over and got it reading the text from Chyna. It got me piised off. Police...wait did this bitch just say brother? Chris is Chyna lilttle brother?

" Who is it daddy? "

" Nobody..I'll be right back " I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom phone in hand. I call Chris and he aint answer. So then I called Vicky..She introduced me to Chris..My O.G introduced me to Vicky. She use to be his jump off.

" Hello ? " She answer nosie coming from the background like always.

" Its G..Im not like text I just got "

" What was that ? "

" From a chick I know. She says Chris is her little brother and to leave him alone or shes going to the police...I warned you when you brought the Lil nigga to me Vicky " I tell her.

" I know. Its a lie. Dont worry. Ill handle everything....I was wondering if you wanted to come over so I can relive some of your stress "

" I got to go " I hang up shaking my head. Thats bitch too old for that.

This hoe Chyna is going to piss me off. She dont want to fuck with me. Not only will her ass need Maury for a DNA test shes going to need a casket.

Dont fuck with me...

( hey yall. Know its been a while but these chaps take time and my part kept deleting. Anyways vote comment and fan. xoxo )

--Shantii