He's a mother******* Beast

chy p.o.v.

It felt good to have my whole family in the same house.  My kids , my siblings including Chris , and my baby daddy. we all played games and ate outside on the patio. After three hours of fun everyone was tried so I took all the kids in the house to shower and get ready for bed.  Chris and Christian stayed outside the whole time I was putting the kids to sleep which was odd to me but as long as they kept the peace I was fine. I went inside the kitchen to get something to drink before I went to go take a shower. opening the fridge I felt some ones presents behind me.

" why are you just standing there ?" I asked G .

" just admiring the ass I gave to you " he said in a cocky tone.

" ummh last time I checked my ass was always big so ummh your ass didn't give me shit " I shot back.

" yea that's what you think ,  but um Chris gotta go handle something so im watching the kids while you go do what ever it is that you gotta do at 11 o clock at night. "

" don't worry about what I gotta do at 11 o clock at night , but I already told Chris I had plans so why would he try to leave when he knows im going somewhere ?"

" chill I gotum , your man going to be here when you get back " he joked with that cocky ass laugh I hated so much.

" don't play with me... im going to get dressed " I said before walking to my room. 

Three hours later

" These damn shoes to high " I fussed.  I was getting mad because I changed like  ten times  and I had the perfect outfit on but couldn't find the perfect shoes.

" Fuck it im wearing them " I put the shoes back on and looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked like a bad bitch :) . My dress was tight at the top and flowing at the bottom I loved wearing white because it gave me an advantage to be creative with my accessories without over doing it. Some women look plan wearing white but not your bad bitch Chy . My hair was on point just as well, it was curly as hell just like I liked it , and my make up looked beautiful.

walking down my stairs I felt like a queen ,  not because of how I looked but because of how he looked at me.

G P.O.V

Damn this girl was beautiful.  I never seen her ass dress like this for me , looking at her right now makes her look like a classy lady not a bitch. I use to think that bitches were looking to be in my presence but right now I feel honored to even stare at her for so long.

" what ? " she asked in a nervous voice.

" nothing.. umm why you dressed liked that ? " I said a little too aggressively.

" like what ?"

" like that.. you got kids and you look like a single woman with no responsibility what so ever "

" Christian I am single and I really don't care what you think about how I look"

" what ever .. you wanna be a hoe go right ahead but when nigga try to rape your ass again don't call my phone "

" Fuck you and you see why I don't like your selfish ass. No one else can be happy but you , if no one can't do anything to make you happy it's a problem ! " she screamed before walking out the door.

I kinda felt like an idiot I didn't mean to let my pride get in the way. I admit that was some kiddy ass shit , but fuck it her ass should have stayed home.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and made a call.

" yo nigga you on it ? " I asked when they picked up.