Get out !

When I woke up the next morning had to think why my ass was sleeping on  the couch and not in my comfortable bed ... It took me a few minutes to recapture the  ' agreement I had with Christian last night about his rude comments to me. But I honestly don't understand why I was sleeping on the couch and not his ass because on a good day he would've got kicked the hell out not only my room but off my Damn property.

I got up to check and see if Christian car was still outside and I guess today was not one of my lucky days because his behind was still in my  house ! I could either change in the bathroom and be out before he wakes up , or  I can wake him up now and kick him out before the kids wake up cause I already know once they see him this morning they are going to want him to stay. Fuck it ! his ass gotta go.

I walked up my stairs with my " fuck with it" attitude on just for his ass because the nice Chyna never gets her way unless she acting like a bitch right ? I walked into my room to find my son and his father sleeping in my bed. i had to admit it was the most cutest thing  ever  , but not cute enough to disturb Christians sleep. I tipped toed to the side he was on and lightly tapped  his shoulder while trying my best not to wake my son up. I was about to shake him a little harder until his phone started beeping informing that he had a text message. It was right between him and the pillow....

Damn Chy  your ass tryna get killed thinking about going through this nigga phone !

But  I wanna  know who  his ass talking too and I know it ain't just that bitch kim... but then again why should I even care ? he's only my baby daddy right ?

fuck it I wanna know and my nosey ass gon know today !

I picked up the phone and hit the powerbutton to turn the screen on.

New message from C.

" whatchu doing ? " I dropped the phone onto the floor jumpping at the sound of Christians voice. I didn't get to open the message tho.

" You need to get the fuck outta my crib " I whisper in a harsh tone to make sure he got I wasn't playing with him. Last night he managed to really piss me off, I don't know why I let him get to me the way I do..but I try to have a cool relationship with him for my kids sake. He fucks that up when he wants to be a bitch.

" Yo chill, im sleeepin " I secretly slid the phone back next to him whille he turned his back to me. I wanted to slap the fuck outta him, but my son rolled over and cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around him.

Before going to take my shower I flicked the fuck outta his ear with his big head ass.

I went into my closet and pulled out some clothes for my day. I had a great night last night and today I was going to maybe chill in the house with my babies. Hopefully my brother would sit his ass in and give me a hand watching all of them.

I picked out some black leggings and got a tank top and my lace bran and panties set. Even though I was sitting in I still had to wash my ass. i walked into my bathroom and cut on the water getting it warm then set my things down on the counter. I stripped down before stepping into the hot water and beginning my shower.

I took a 20 minute shower before I reached out and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body and stepped out. I jumpped when I saw G standing there. " we need to talk, chy "

" We aint got shit to talk about " I huff pushing him to the side to retrieve my things. I brushed up against him and felt his hard on while I got my tooth brush.

" Ight lets just put it out there. We got kids together. We gon' have to see eachother and get along. I have a attitude..and u got one to, in order for shit to work out for our family we gon' have to deal " I scoffed at that. Bitch you barely here. " I know u still got feelings for me and its hard to be around me and control yourself " My mouth dropped. His ignorant self centered ass did not go there with me.