Chapter 6: "Hermione"

Harry's Pov;

"Hermione."

"Why were you holding hand with Malfoy?" Hermione asked me confused glancing between Draco and I.

"It's complicated..." I started, pressure building up in my throat. This isn't good. We haven't had the time to discuss anything, I didn't know what to say. We weren't technically dating.

"I doubt that, now explain." She gave me her look that makes you want to tell her everything you know.

"Um.." I glanced at Draco asking for help. He stepped forward and grabbed my hand.

"We're dating." Malfoy stated. Hermione's jaw dropped and she looked at our hands again.

"What?" She questioned stepping towards me.

"Well we aren't yet technically. I haven't had the opportunity to ask him, since you interrupted." Draco turned to face me, grabbed my other hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Harry, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He asked desperately. I think he's nervous that I might turn him down.

I glanced at Hermione who just continued to stare at us, then back at Draco.

I smiled at him. He was blushing adorably. "I would love to be your boyfriend Draco."

I watched as his eyes glanced down to my lips and back to my eyes again. He raised his hand to my cheek and leaned in. He pressed his lips against mine gently and I smiled into the kiss. Him doing the same.

"Finally!" Hermione screamed out in a sigh.

We stopped kissing and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Finally?" I questioned. She was beside me now smiling up at me.

"It was pretty obvious you two liked each other, it was only a matter of time. Everyone could see it. Even Ron, and he's as blind as you could get." She laughed.

They already guess we liked each other? I didn't even know? How did they?

I looked at Draco and he burst out laughing.

"It was pretty obvious now that I think about it" He was nearly crying in laughter.

I thought about the times it could of been obvious. Our little staring contests, maybe that. The constant need to get attention from the other by bickering. Okay... It was definitely obvious now that I actually thought about it.

I started laughing too. "You're right. Mind keeping this between us for the time being?"

"Of course! I'm happy for you guys." Hermione smiled hugging me.

"Thank you 'Mione" I squeezed her. Draco stood there awkwardly smiling.

I extended my arm out to him. "Come here" I offered.

"No that's alright. You two have your moment. I'll just stand here" He brought his hands up in defense and backed up a bit.

"Oh come here!" Hermione grabbed him and pulled him in.

He was tense at first but soon relaxed into the hug.

Things were definitely going to be different tomorrow.

Hopefully for the good.