Chapter 5: "The Realization."

3rd Person;

A few hours and over a dozen sexual interactions later, the two boys sat against the bathroom wall panting.

"This is crazy, the potion's still in effect" Harry pointed out and ran his fingers through his extremely messy sex hair.

"Tell me about it. It's taking everything in me not to pounce on you and go for another round." Draco said in between breaths.

"Mm" Harry groaned in agreement. Setting his head on the other boys shoulder.

Draco tilted his head to rest on Harry's.

"Isn't the potion supposed to wear off by now?" Harry asked.

"About an hour ago." The other boy replied.

"This is getting annoying... Great... But annoying." Harry admitted tiredly.

Draco nodded his head against Harry's in agreement. "Maybe we should talk to Snape af-"

"We should. Grab your clothes, let's go." Harry interrupted standing up.

"You didn't let me finish." Draco groaned and stood up. Wrapping his arms around Harry's waist from the front. "After" he began. "Another round." He kissed Harry and got a moan in return,

"Fine" Harry smiles against the blond's lips.

About 20 minutes later and the boys were finally getting dressed, after hours of being butt naked.

Harry turned around and faced Draco. "Ready?" He asked.

"Almost. Just let me fix my hair."

"Come on. Nothing you do is going to hide the fact that we were fucking and you have sex hair." Harry teased and winked.

Draco just groaned and walked over to Harry. He put his hand on his cheek and kissed him gently. "Fuck you."

They walked down the corridors to Snape's office slapping each others butts every so often. They had missed lunch and second period, the halls were empty.

They neared the door to Snape's office and prepared to knock. The door flew open and the boys glanced at each other in silent agreement that Snape needs to stop doing that.

"What is it Potter, Malfoy?" Snape sat at his desk

"We have a question, more like a concern, about our potion." Malfoy stated walking into the room.

"Sit" Snape gestured to the two open seats in front of him.

The boys sat down in the two chairs.

"Speak" He commanded.

"So we took the uh... Lust potion in class. It's only supposed to last a few hours." Harry spoke shifting in his seat, looking at Draco.

"Yes and?" Snape questioned

"And it's been longer than that. Way longer." Harry spoke again and Draco smirked at him.

"Please, use detail." Snape seemed uninterested.

"Well... Um.." Harry looked at Draco awkwardly. He didn't know if he should say anything.

"What he means is that we have been fucking for more than 5 hours and I'd rather not put my penis back in him for the 100th time today. I mean he's a great fuck, but it's Harry!" Draco spat nonchalantly. "No offence" he added.

Snape turned and looked at the boys suddenly interested. Harry's mouth was hung open and staring at the other boy. Smirk still on Draco's face.

"I see..." Snape nodded. "But I can tell you right now that there is no problem with the potion."

"Then what's going on?" Harry was confused.

"Seems your body has a need for each other." The man informed him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" That didn't clear anything up for Harry. Just made him more confused.

"He means hormones, you dumb ass." Draco blurted in shaking his head.

"Not only hormones, Malfoy. Feelings." Snape added.

"What?!"
"What?!" Both the boys complained.

"Not possible. I do not 'love' Harry. I don't even like him." Draco stared at Snape.

Harry nodded.

"You're not even calling each other by last name anymore." Was pointed out.

"So? That doesn't mean I like him." Some how Draco felt like he was lying but shook it off.

"Very well. If that's the case look each other in the eyes and say that." He said as if he knew how they felt.

"Fine!" Draco was mad and decided to prove his point. He turned towards Harry who was looking away. Grabbed his chin and turned him so they were a few inches away staring into each others eyes.

Butterflies filled the boys stomachs. The urge to kiss each other returning.
Draco's hand was still on Harry's face.

Realization hit the both of them hard.

"Fuck" Draco sighed and leaned in to kiss Harry. Their lips touched and waves of electricity shot through them.

Snape watched the two boys with a 'I told you so' look on his face.

This continued a few seconds until Snape coughed reminding them that they weren't the only ones in the room.

They pulled apart, a pink hue finding it's way to their cheeks as well as Draco's ears. They sat there staring at each other. Harry extended his hand to Draco and he grabbed it. Entwining their fingers together representing something new blossoming between the two.

"I suggest you two continue somewhere else, unless you have anything else you'd like to say."

"No sir" Harry replied and they both stood desperately, hands still together.

They walked to the door, stopping as Draco turned back towards Snape.

"Uh-thanks professor." Draco almost whispered. Just loud enough for him to hear. Then turned around running, dragging the other boy with him.

Snape sat at his desk, smirk on his face. It may have been Snape's intentions to get the two of them together. I mean it wasn't hard to tell they had feeling for each other. And he could of maybe gave them the lust potion on purpose. Or maybe it wasn't his intentions. Either way, he couldn't feel happier. Yes, for once that's exactly what Snape was.

Snape wasn't the only one feeling this. The two boys running down the corridors, smiles on their faces felt it too. Their feelings are strange, but right. And they knew that.

The two boys came to a stop when they heard someone call out to them.

"Harry? What are yo- Malfoy?" The voice stopped, when it noticed they were holding hands.

Harry's heart felt like it was about to explode. Draco turned first and squeezed his hand before letting go. His normal sneer returning to his face.

Harry turned a few moments after that and smiled towards the voice.

"Hermione."