1.7

I get stuck in the back seat of Andy's surprisingly nice car and we drive off. He doesn't play any music, which is weird. "Holy shit, it's cold in here." Dani says while reaching for the air vent. He swats her hand away, "Is this your car? Don't mess with my air conditioning." He snaps. "Sorry." She says in a strange tone. Bickering must be a normal thing for them, for Andy at least. I laugh to myself and reply to a few text messages I've recieved in the last few days. I updated my mother on how things were going, I decided to leave the part out of my explaination. That might be a good idea. We arrive at a retro style diner. The place looks really cool from the outside. I wonder if they have those awesome chocolate milkshakes? 

We are quickly seated at a booth. I sit next do Dani and Andy sits on the other side. I decide just to order the same thing as Dani. "Are you ready for your final exams?" Dani asks. I nod, "I'm ready, just nervous." She smiles, "I bet." Andy hums while looking around the restaurant. He gets up and walks to another table across the diner with a few blondes. "Are you joking?" I ask Dani. She shrugs, "Its normal." I groan in agitation and the waitress brings our drinks out. My chocolate milkshake looked delicious with the giant cherry on top. I ignored Andy's rude behavior and drink my milkshake happily. He must seriously have a thing for blondes. Too bad I'm a redhead. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't really know.

Andy finally comes back to the table and sits down. "Wow." He says while looking at me. "What?" I snap. "You must really like that milkshake." Looking at my glass, it's already almost empty. "Don't judge me." I laugh quietly. "So when are you leaving?" Andy asks. "In a month." I glare at him. "Ah. Damn." He says in a disrespectful tone. Dani slaps his arm. "Why are you being so rude?" He shrugs. "I'm just speaking my mind." He tends to 'speak his mind' too often for my liking. I sink back in the booth and pull out my phone to possibly text Joseph or anyone else who's nicer than Andy. I look back up at him, and I catch his eyes immediately darting away from me. I roll my eyes in my head and look back at my phone. I send Joseph all of the information about graduation and shove my phone back into my pocket just as our food comes out. The waitress places our burgers down on the table and scurries off. I take a bite into mine and cringe. "What?" Dani asks. "Onions." I say while shaking my head. "Are you allergic?" She says as her hands search through her purse for her phone. "No. No!" I say until she hears me and calms down. "I just really don't like them." She huffs in relief, "Oh okay. Alright. I was scared. Last thing I need is a trip to the ER." I lift up the bun and begin to peel off the onions. Andy stops a waiter. "Excuse me, can you take the onions off of her burger? She really doesn't like them." He brown haired boy smiles. "Sure thing. Another will be right out." He takes the plate from beneath my hands and is off before I could protest. I freeze as Andy continues to eat his burger. Dani's face showed just about how confused I was on the inside.

"I could have just peeled them off." I say to Andy who seems to be paying no mind to me. "The taste still would have been there." He says while looking over at the blondes across the diner again. I cross my arms and sink back down. Do I feel jealousy? No, there's no way i'm jealous. I hate Andy, and Andy most definitely hates me.

I guess I would feel a bit better if he acknowledged me, but he probably never will so I just need to get over it. I look up at him and his blue eyes flash to mine for a slight second and he resumes what he's doing. I'll admit that his eyes sort of stun me.

Faster than expected, another burger comes out, this time with no onions. "Thanks." I mutter quietly to Andy. He doesn't acknowledge me, not like I expected him too, so I continue to eat my burger happily. We pay for the food and get back into Andy's car. "Thanks for dinner." Dani says. Andy hums as we both crawl out of the car. I wave and he lifts his hand slightly. I follow Dani back up to the apartment. She places her things downs and huffs. "That was really weird." She says while turning to me. "How? He was rude as usual." She shakes her head. "I don't know. You're probably right." 

I grab my night clothes and turn on the shower. Andy stresses me out, so I get in and relax my muscles.   First off, why do I even let him bother me? He's just one that naturally gets under your skin and will annoy you to now end. Plus, the whole bad boy act doesn't exactly impress me in, even in the slightest. I hear laughing and taking from outside our small bathroom. It's either Mark or Andy. I begin to wash my body with a new ocean breeze foaming wash I bought recently. The door opens and I panic, but it's only Dani. "Hey. Andy is here, but I need to run and make a delivery. Ill be back later, love you!" Before I could reply, the door shut and I jumped. I wish this Andy guy would go away. Why has he been around so much lately? 

Speaking of the Devil, the door opens once again. "I need to pee, so deal with it." His deep voice booms. "Okay." I say while trying to keep my cool. "Oh wow, you're calm for once." He says. "I'm always calm." "Andy, get out of my dorm. I've already asked you." he laughs while mocking my voice. "I do not sound like that." I gasp while trying not to laugh. "Yes you do." He says. "No I don't." I reply. He flushes the toilet and I cringe. This situation couldn't get any more awkward. "That smells good, what are you using?" He asks and the bathroom curtain moves. I squeal, "Are you crazy?" I try to quickly move and end up knocking multiple bottles over. "No. I see naked women all the time. What is that?" I stay back and hand him a bottle. He hums. "I like that. Use it more often." "Uh, alright..." I say while closing the curtain back. "May I join you?" He asks. 

"Um, no." I reply with an obvious you-must-be-stupid tone.

-----

I'm SO SORRY! I've been so busy. I promise I'm trying to update more!! I Iove you guys and thank you to all of those who are still reading this!!

//emma//