Chapter 10

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the late update. I've been busy! Anyway here's another chapter, I hope you like it. And by the way, could you please check out my new story "World Around Us"? 

«Anna Lee Hunter doesn't want a perfect life, all she wants is to be with her family and friends and to have some fun living  her life as a perfectly normal teenager. But one night everything changes when three men walk into her house and one of them kills her brother. And the worst part? She's in love with the man who killed her brother and she doesn't even know who he is.»

Here's a little description. I hope you read it and you like it. :)

Ok, so, enjoy the chapter, bye!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi Frank” My voice didn’t came out as I wanted, but I really didn’t care about it. He sat beside me and looked up at the sky.

“Why are you hiding?”

“I’m not hiding, I just… I didn’t want to face her again you know. She already ruined my whole life and friendship with Gerard.” He looked at me surprised.

“Wait! Gerard? Gerard Way?” I nodded. “So you’re that nerd we made a bet on!” I stoop up immediately, what he meant by ‘we made a bet on’!

“What did you just say?!”

“Oh, shit. Look, I’m sorry. I wasn’t supposed to tell you this.” Well, duh. It would have been a bit awkward if you were actually supposed to tell me something you shouldn’t.

“What was the bet about?” I looked him in the eyes. I was mad; I hated the idea of being used on a bet. “Tell me!” I hated it even more because I knew Gerard had never liked me, he had only used me for his own purpose.

“We bet with Gerard he couldn’t date the biggest nerd from our school.” A tear fell down my face. I couldn’t believe he had only been nice to me because of a bet. “But we won because apparently he tried to kiss you and you didn’t let him. Then he just quit the bet.”

“He did? When? Why?!” Perhaps Mr. Way wasn’t such a big liar, who knows, maybe he even had a heart.

“I don’t know. One night we all went to his house to watch X-Men because Ray wanted to see it and he was just too quiet and he couldn’t stop smiling. That’s when he told us: “I quit the bet.” He didn’t even explain us why.” And then I started thinking. Frank was talking about the night Gerard walked me home. I remember because when I was doing the Chemistry project with Mikey he went to his brother’s room and I decided to give him another chance. So, if he wasn’t lying and Ashley was only trying to ruin my life by making up she was his girlfriend then… I had ruined the friendship with the only guy who had been nice to me when I dressed like a nerd. Stupid Miller!

I didn’t say anything for several minutes. I just stood there absorbing all the new information Frank had told me. I didn’t notice him looking at me with a cute smile on his face for a while.

“What?”

“Nothing. You’re just cute when you’re thinking.” He stood up getting closer to me. “I know see why Way quit the bet.”

“W-why?” He was too close to me so I couldn’t speak properly. I mean, Frank was hot! Short but hot!

“Because of you.”

“I don’t believe you and even if he did it for me why did he gave up on me when I pushed him away? He only made me think Ashley and him were dating.” Suddenly I remembered…

# Flashback on

 "What are you doing here? Don't you have like other girls to kiss?"

"I do have other girls to kiss but for some reason I only want to kiss one." He smiled at me. I couldn't move. He was just too perfect. Miller, I'll kill you if you don't move in this exact moment! Move! Hello?

"Save it for the ones who actually believe in you." Lucky me, I could speak!

"And why don't you believe me?" He raised his eyebrow and I took that as a challenge.

"Why would why?" I gave him an evil smile. He wasn't going to be the winner of this conversation. Oh no, he wasn't.

"Well, first of all: you don't know me. And second: you didn't give me a chance to show you who I am." Good point. Argh, I hate you Gerard Way. Why do you have to be so right?!

"Very well. Let's suppose I'd let you show me who you really are. What would happen if I didn't like it?"

"I wouldn't bother you anymore." Suspicious, but I don't mind taking that risk. I mean, Gerard was hot! And I was... a nerd! It wasn't every day that a cute guy liked me.

"Ok then. You got your chance, don't screw it!"

# Flashback Off

“You idiot!” I yelled at myself but quite loud because Frank jumped scared.

“What did I do?!” He was confused and with sad puppy eyes and that made me laugh for a moment but not for long since Gerard was all over my head.

“Not you, me! I screwed everything up with Gerard because of a blond bitch!” I groaned angry at myself and at Ashley. I just wanted to hit her like I did before.

“Hey, calm down. I’m sure everything between you and Gerard will be fixed. You just have to keep calm.”

“I don’t know…”

“Trust me, I know it will.” He hugged me and I felt better. Frank was a nice guy and the most surprising was he didn’t even try to do anything I didn’t want. He just stood there next to me trying to cheer me up and making me laugh sometimes. I knew from that moment, a great friendship would begin. Well, only if Ashley didn’t try to ruin everything… again.