Time Lost-Part 2;The Teigan Files

He screamed and screamed as I struggled towards the car. The baby, the baby. I screamed Camden's name. Then things went black. I can't see or feel. The faint sound of a crying male swarmed my ears and all I wanted to do was-

   When my eyes opened all I saw was white and blue. The light triggered a migraine and I slowly groaned and shifted my hands. Only to realize that there was some weight on my left hand.

Camden

    He was on a recliner that was pulled up beside the bed sleeping with his right hand entangled in mine. When I looked down however, my baby bump was gone. Immediately tears began to fall as I ripped my hand from Camden's.
    "No. No. No. No. No. Oh my gosh no. It didn't happen,"I fought the needle that was in my hand out as I struggled to get out of the bed. More tears fell. "NO!"I screamed to myself as I weakly got off the bed.
    "Teigan? Calm down,"whispered Camden.
    "Shut up! This is all your fault. I didn't need to get pregnant for you! Then I wouldn't have gotten so attached to the baby. Now it's gone. No. No. No. No!" I walked slowly towards the door that soon swung open and a doctor stood in the door frame.
   "Mrs. Hyworthy please calm down and get back into bed. You're okay."tried the doctor, but I just wouldn't have it.
    "No. Its gone,"I said collapsing on the floor and curling into myself. Something that I was now sadly able to for again.
    "Teigan-"said Camden.
    "No. Shut up!"
    "Teigan let me speak!" I shook as he shouted at me. Distant memories that I had tried to get out of the box that they were tightly locked in but they couldn't get out and instill unwanted anger into me.
     "Then freaking talk!"I screamed back.
      "The baby is doing fine,"he said after taking a deep breath. My crying stopped almost immediately. But I was still sobbing.
     "What?"I asked as I slowly unraveled myself from myself. Camden walked over to me and sat on the ground beside me.
    "She is-"
    "She?"he smiled softly at me.
    "Yes. Its a girl. And she's doing fine. Right Doc.?" He asked.
    "Yes she is doing well. She may be able to come out of the incubator sooner than we thought. She's a tiny miracle. The bullet was this close to hurting her,"the doctor said as she indicated the distance with her finger. "One thing though," continued the doctor,"she doesn't have name. Mind coming to see her Mom and Dad?"asked Dr.McLaren. I read her name tag that was perfectly pinned unto her immaculately white coat.
   "Can we see her?"I asked.
   "Of course. Just give me a second."

********************

   She lay ever so delicately in her incubator. Looking a little smaller than she should. Camden explained that she had grown over that time that we had been here. I smiled at the fact.
    "So what's her name?"asked the nurse. I shrugged, realizing that we originally had three more months to figure that out.
    "How about Reilly-Marie? Its an Hawaiian name I saw on belly ballot. It comes from Rei which means darling. Marie means loved. And I loved her from the moment I knew she existed." I smiled as I touched her tiny fingers through the small hole in incubator.
    "I love it,"I told him as I looked up to him from my seated position. He bent and pecked my lips.
   "So do I,"said the nurse,"middle name or names?" I thought for a while.
    "Jacie Samara. Jacie like we considered and Samara because it means watched over by God." Camden smiled and so did the nurse."
    "So that's Reilly-Marie Jacie Samara Hyworthy?"asked the nurse. Camden and I nodded as the nurse retrieved a piece of paper."Well write her name right here and sign please." Camden did as I admired my little Reilly.
    "When should we be able to take her home?"I asked hopefully.
   "If she continues doing well, I'd say in a matter of two to three weeks,"said the nurse. I smiled. Enough time to make everything perfect for my little baby girl. And the a small amount until I could finally take her home.
    "I like it,"whispered Camden.

***********
Yeah ik. Dnt kill me. Lol love uu all. Remember to vote and comment!!!

-Naomi <3