Just Shut Up; The Teigan Files

"Thanks Brooke, for watching him,"I told her,"I hope you can babysit if I need a sitter."Her face lit up and she nodded swiftly.
     "I would love to! He such a sweetie pie and my friends think he's cute!"I made a confused face. "Snapchat,"she answered and I nodded, figuring it was some kind of social media.
     "Alright Brookelynn,"I said taking and sleepy Cade from her,"I'll relieve you now."she laughed and took up her things.
      "No problem Teigan. Hope my idiot brother doesn't give any trouble. Bye,"she said after kissing Cade on his forehead and waving goodbye. Then all attention was on my little boy and his younger unborn sibling. My legs were crisscrossed and his U-shaped pillow rested on my thighs and I placed him in it. He looked up through his sleepy blue eyes at me, playing with his thumb and his slobber. Normally I would have found that repulsive but when he does it it's absolutely cute.
     "Hi Cade Levi,"he gave a sleepy smile as I caressed his cheek, "I see you're tired my little man. Stop fighting it, just sleep." Every time he closed his eyes he stubbornly opened them back. I laughed. "Frère Jaques, Frère Jaques, Dormez-Vous? Dormez-Vous?
Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines! Ding Dingue Dong! Ding Dingue Dong. Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping?  Brother John? Brother John? Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing!  Ding Ding Dong! Ding Ding Dong!" his eyes closed and stayed closed as I sang it a second time and kissed his forehead as I slowly got up and placed him in his crib on his stomach, turned on the baby monitor, switched off the light, closed the door and headed to my room.
       I took off my top and my jeans and was left in a camisole that magnified my pregnancy and my underwear. I in pulled on a pair of shorts and I let my hair out of its high bun and felt it brush my lower back. I gasped and almost screamed when I felt Camden's hand run down the length of my hair. His hand covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I removed it and turned around, my hair whipping him in his face as my movements were swift.
      "What the hell Camden! Why would you frighten me like that?!" He looked at me, clearly feeling terrible.
      "I'm sorry. It's just that your hair is so long and pretty and soft. I was going to knock but-"
      "But what Camden?"I asked, making him know I was still very much upset about earlier.
      "Why do you have to be such a bit-"
      "If you dare say it I will walk out with that baby Camden. You're so quick to anger and call me all sorts of hurtful names as if you want soap shoved down your throat." He snarled at me.
      "You can't take him without my consent and I'll call you whatever I want to. You're being a bitch Teigan,"I winced as another voice rang out.
You're such a wimpy bitch, you will never save him.
      "Stop it Camden,"I said walking out of my room and away from him.
      "No,"he said coming after me,"you always fucking run away. Always criticize me as if you've never done anything wrong in your life. Little Miss.Perfect huh?"he growled. Another voice sounded.
Little Miss.Perfect and her bull brother. Dumb as hell idiots.
       "Camden, just shut up. Don't call me that,"I said a little louder, covering my ears to muffle his voice.
       "No. Alright. You need to fucking keep calm for a second and stop behaving like a bitch,"he said making me really angry as another voice spoke.
Calm down bitch we won't hurt little Levi.
        "Shut up Brandon!"I screamed, waking up Cade Levi.
       "Who the hell is-" I ran down the hall and into Cade's room. I took up his baby bag and slipped on the crocs I left in there and my purse that was in there also. I picked up Cade and his blanket and walked out of the room. I ran down the stairs and saw Camden blocking the exit. "You are not going anywhere,"he said sternly.
       "That's what you freaking think,"I told him as I waled to the back of the house throwing down everything I could to stall him from catching up to me as he screamed my name. I picked up my car keys off the rack and rushed out to the garage. I pushed the button and got into the car, placing Cade in his car seat after locking my car as Camden banged on the window.I "reved" the engine a backed out of the garage with one hand on Cade, squirming and crying and screaming, wrenching and twisting my heart. I drove off, and fast, seeing as Camden had started his car and would soon be trailing after me. I drove while singing to Cade, trying what I knew calmed him down. By now, Camden was long gone. I knew where he went. He thought I was going to my mother's loft but instead I drove to a hotel and took Cade and our things out and gave the valet the car key. I went in, got a room and rushed up after telling them that if a man came looking for me, I was not here and was never here.

        "No problem Ms.Saunders,"said the front desk manager, clearly sensing my fear. Smiling she asked,"would you like a maid to help you with anything? " She handed me the keys. I nodded.
        "Yes please that would be great,"I told her. She smiled as I accepted her assistance.
        "Go on up. I'll send one up."
        "Thank you so much. I could hug you right now." She laughed as I walked into the near by elevator. I was alone with Cade so I checked on him as he slept in his car seat with tear marks on his face. "We're going to be alright Cade baby."

*****************
K

nock. Knock.
        "Come in,"I said. The maid entered the room, dressed in her uniform. She looked like she was in her late twenties and had short jet balck hair and dark brown eyes.
        "Hi, I'm Alessa. I was told that you needed assistance." I nodded.
        "Yes, can you drive?"
        "Yes Ms.Saunders.Why do you ask?"
        "I need you to get somethings for Cade. Can you buy some baby formulau and some diapers and extra wipes. When you come back I'm going to ask you to feed him. Just tell the lady at the front desk to tell the valet to give you my car. Its a white SUV Telsa with a license plate JK5698. And please, call me Teigan."she smiled.
        "No problem Teigan.I'll be right back." She wrote a list and ten left.
    God help us.

******************

U

pdate right on time. Lol im in class doing this enuh. Bad news: my screen cracked.  But im alright. My baby is alright. Lol. Nyways hope uu enjoyed. Have a good day. Lateerrrr daaaaayyyyyzzzz!

- Naomi ♡