I press my noes up to the glass around your heart-Munford and son (Babel)

I know they hurt you bad, wide the scars you have-Dia Frampton (The broken ones)

(Stiles)

“She didn’t kill him”

I heard Carmen say, her voice clear and distinct.

She and Jaylene had come to the clinic immediately when Derek called them and told them what happened.

“Even though he would have deserved it”

Scott, Isaac and I were listening to Carmen and Derek, who had stepped out into the hallway to talk.

Scott’s boss, Deaton, was checking Reese; he’d just finished checking Isaac and was seeing if she was okay.

Jaylene was stroking Reese’s hair, comforting her.

“She just killed more than-but not all-of his brain cell, like 85% of them.”

Scott, Isaac and I glance at each other then at Reese, who has her back to us.

“What- how does that even happen?”

Carmen sighs.

“He hit her and she retaliated; now he needs a machine to breathe and pees through a tube”

“Okay your good” Deaton says and smiles at Reese, stepping out into the hallway with Carmen and Derek.

“Why don’t continue this conversation elsewhere?” he asks and they’re voices fade down the hallway.

“I’ll be right back” Jaylene murmurs and left to follow them to elsewhere.

I move toward Reese.

I pull myself up on the metal counter and Reese leans her head on shoulder.

Now that the smoke gone, the airs all clear-Hey man(Nice shot)

“Why are you being so nice?”

I can’t believe her.

Could she not see how much I liked her?

Should I tell her? Would she reject me?

Oh God.

“I’m a bad person, Stiles”

I shake head.

“That’s not true, your one of the most wholesome people I know”

Wholesome? What is she cereal?

“That’s probably true. You’re surrounded by werewolves, you should get out more”

I smile slightly and hesitantly ….very hesitantly reach for her hand.

She sniffs, gives a little laugh and meets my fingers half way.

I smile as our fingers lace together.

“You don’t mind about jack?”

I thought of her busted lip and bruised hip and squeeze her fingers lightly.

“No”

Can you hear, when I say, I have never felt this way- The XX(Shelter)

“A day Stiles, we’re doing it tomorrow”

“Yeah I heard you the first time” I snapped as I gathered my stuff, the stress was already getting to me.

We were at Derek’s place, going over what we knew so far, when I had made a sarcastic comment that somehow lead me having to orchestrate a plan to break into a bank.