Dead hearts

-So I packed my things and ran away from all the my troubles (Monsters and men-Mountain sound)

“I hate Both of you”

“Good, I’d be worried if you didn’t”

I glared at my sister, Carmelina.

I hated her because she’d BEEN one of the reasons we'd left everything behind in New York.

I would have stayed, made it up too him………

I grabbed my suit case and rolled it into my new room. Carmen follows me.

“We had to Reese,”

Carmelina sits on the small bare bed that was now mine.

“We needed a fresh start”

“Right and Beacon Hills is fresh for us?” I laughed humorlessly, sitting  the suit case on the bed and turning sharply, leaving the room. Carmelina continues to follow me.

“I should have stayed-”

“He bruised you Reese, if mom could see-”

“To bad she’s dead, Right? If only mom could see how emotionally damaged her daughter is!” I yell turning to face her.

“Yeah Reese! if only! Your being stupid and mom would-”

“What?! Mom would what?!”

I was cutting her of on purpose, Just to piss her off.

“What good guy advice could our mom give me?! Our mom who decided our flight risk of a dad was the right person to have kids with-”

“Is that what this is about? Dad?”

I love her she makes it sound like I started this.

I shake my head heading for the bathroom, ignoring her.

“I get it now,” she continues, on my heels.

“You let him hurt you because you were scared!”

I stop in the door frame of the bathroom.

“Scared, that he’d leave you like Dad did!”

I whirl and pushed her, channeling all my strength and power.

Carmelina flew back a few feet and glares at me.

I brace myself for her attack but it doesn’t come.

“Stop it, Carmen” Jaylene my other older sister said appearing in between Carmelina and me.

“She used her powers on me!” Carmelina hissed. I could feel waves of my power coming at me.

“You provoked her, now stop”

Just like that the argument is distinguished and a lump forms in my throat.

She was right. He gave me attention, made me feel special. So I let him push me around.

Oh Reese” Jaylene and Carmelina take a step toward me I step back shaking my head.

I’m crying I realized.

“I’m fine” I lied and backed into the bathroom, closing the door shutting them out.

After I showered I felt refreshed.

I stood in my new room in my matching turquoise underwear and bra. I looked down at myself. I had a few almost healed bruises around my abdomen. I gently pull my bottom lip into my mouth. It was busted, well it had been. It was almost healed now.