After all this time I'm still into you- Paramore (Still into you)

-Is this more than you bargained for yet?-Fall out Boy (Sugar we're going down) 

"Reese?" 

"Reese wake up" 

"Reese-" 

I blinked. 

"Hi there" 

Stiles hovered over me hesitantly and then helped me sit up. 

"You okay?" 

"No. I'm everything but okay." 

I stand, wobbling a little. 

This stupid town just takes and takes. First my Dad Now what was my last chance at a relatively normal life. 

"I feel like I'm in that stupid Hitchcock movie-That is the bird movie right?" I was saying as Stiles helped me sit down in a chair. 

The class was mostly empty now. Everyone had either been cleared to leave, was being led out by a paramedic or being questioned by the police. 

"Am I gonna need a shot for this?" one of my classmates was asking. 

"I think you might have gotten pushed down when the birds can through. Everyone was running around panicking......" Stiles trails off and he's looking at me weird. 

"What?" I shake some feathers out of my hair, ruffling it. 

Maybe he'd seen what I'd done to Scott's hand. 

"You got anything to say to me Reese?" 

"I don't know, Stiles" 

I rub my face and look at him. 

"Did you know Scott was a werewolf?" 

Stiles eyes shift over my head and I turn to find Lydia and the dark haired girl standing behind. 

All of them knew? 

"What are you talking about?" Stiles was trying to sound naïve. I looked back at him. 

"Oh please, don't even try to lie. I can see it in your aura-" 

"You're a witch" The dark haired one said. 

I blink at her. Her aura is a soft sky blue...with a hunters silver outline. 

"And you're a hunter" 

"My names Allison" she says offering her hand. "Reese" I shake it. "Thanks for....handling that bird for me" She grimaced "No problem" 

"Wait-you're a what?" 

Stiles is looking back and forth at me and Allison, his mouth open slightly. 

God, he hasn't changed one bit. 

"I'm a witch" I watch his reaction carefully. 

He's quiet for a really long time. 

"Is that why my mom never caught you sneaking cookies out of the kitchen?" 

Of all things..... 

"No Stiles she never caught me because I'm a ninja" 

Stiles grins at me and I grin back relieved that he was okay it. 

Only Stiles. 

"Werewolves and now Witches. What's next Vampires?" Lydia asked sarcastically, and I thought of a certain small town in Virginia Mom, Jaylene, Carmen and I stayed in for a while. Huge vampire town. I think it was called Mystic.....something.