Was there one you saw to clearly?........-Stars (Dead Hearts)

Was there one you saw to clearly? Did they seem too real to you? They were kids that I once knew- Stars (Dead hearts)

“Reese!”

My eyes snap open.

“Reese?!”

Jaylene is screaming my name.

I try to get up but I get tangled in my comforter and fall out of bed.

“Reese! Get up! You’re gonna be late!”

I get to my feet and wobbled, sleep still clinging to me.

“I’m up!” I say picking my covers up and looking at my alarm clock.

7:29.

I take a 10 minute shower and use my powers to dry my hair, as I got dressed.

I shimmy into light denim skinny jeans and tugged on a peach colored ruffle tank top.

“I’m leaving!” Jaylene shouts as I come out of my room rushing into the bathroom.

“Don’t be late!” She yelled and I heard the door shut.

I move to the side as Carmen comes into the bathroom.

“Curl it” she says before I can even ask.

I don’t even bother to plug the curling iron in.

I bend over letting my hair hang down and start running my fingers threw it slowly.

I flip my hair back and survey myself in the mirror.

“Hmm” Carmen starts running her fingers threw my hair and it curls at her touch.

I brush my bang down, instead of to the side and start to put on eyeliner.

“Do you think I’m shallow?” Carmen asked suddenly.

I pause and look at her.

“Where did that come from?”

She shrugs.

“No I do not think you are shallow” I said as my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

“It’s Stiles. He’s outside, I gotta go” I muttered finishing my eyeliner and quickly screwing the top back on.

“Be careful” she says as I rush to grab my leather jacket and bag.

“Beacon hills isn’t what it used to be”

(Stiles)

Hey baby want you look my way, I can be your new addiction-Neon Trees (Everybody talks)

“So,” I say gripping my steering wheel and glancing in my rear-view mirror.

Do I not talk about yesterday? Where do we stand?

“Scott was a little upset about yesterday” I settled on saying.

“I told him about you being a witch was that okay?” it’s amazing how saying stuff like that doesn’t feel crazy on my tongue.

“Is he different?”

 I look over to her as I pull into the school parking lot.

“Who? Scott? No. Not really”

I thought of how Scott use to like Reese. I remember looking at him like, what was he thinking? That’s Reese.

I pull into a parking spot and killed the engine.