Chapter 4

Chapter 4

'Beep Beep'   *snooze*   'Beep Beep'   *snooze*   'Beep Beep'

I said *snooze* motherfu--   'Beep Beep'

"Holy shit" I muttered as I was forced to roll out of bed and unplug the stupid, old ass, annoying alarm clock.

But instead of just unplugging it, I grabbed it and yanked it's plug out of the wall before throwing it on my bedroom floor and kicking it. Kicking it didn't really help but it sure as hell made me feel better. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get sleep out while letting out an annoyed groan.

Ugh, I can't believe I forgot to turn off my alarm for work last night. So, now it's 6:00am on a Saturday and I'm too awake to go back to sleep and too asleep to do anything productive, great. Well, might as well get ready and make the most out of this early awakening.

I sighed as I took a seat at the edge of my bed. I leaned over to my stereo where my iPod was docked, and hit shuffle. The amazing sound of All Time Low quietly played through my stereo. I had to resist the urge to blast it and hop around like a maniac, considering it's 6am. Bands do crazy things to me.

I decided to take a shower even though I just took one before bed last night. I quietly made my way over to the bathroom, closed the door and stripped out of my comfy pj's. I hopped into the shower and used my regular routine of sweet smelling soaps. Once I was finished, I got out of the shower and used my towel to dry my dripping body and wrapped it around my wet hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and made it across the hall and back into to my room without realising that I, once again, forgot to put on a towel around my naked body.

I do this too often, what if we had guests?! I need to work on this problem.

I walked over to my closet in hopes that I would find something decent to wear. 

"Nope, No, Not today, No, Noppity nope nope, no, okay....fine" I mumbled to myself as I looked through my closet.

I decided to wear a loose, casual, gray tank with a pocket sewn onto my left boob. I, also, decided to match that with a casual pair of lighter wash, denim, high waisted shorts with the white pockets peeking out. (Outfit should be on the side)

 Considering it's not very often that it's hot here, I want to make the most of it with something very light. 

After getting dressed, I moved over to my full length mirror and grabbed my eyeliner, to do my makeup. I quickly put on some eyeliner and then did a face in the mirror.

I mean, you can't do makeup without doing a face afterwards.

I let my hair out of the towel to air dry because I don't like hair dryers. I just gave it a quick brush through before leaving it to dry in peace.

 DONE

 Oooh, almost forgot a tiny squirt of perfume.

Mmmm... it has a sweet smell. Just like my shampoo, and conditioner, and body wash. I think I'm kind of obsessed with sweet smells. Whatever. I accept my addiction because it could be worse.

 I glanced over at the time to see how long it took me today.

6:45am. Not bad. Pretty usual time.

 I walked over to the stereo to turn off the music. I missed the button and instead blasted the volume making  me stumble backwards.

"So, long live the reckless and the brave, I don't think I want to be--" The song blasted as I fumbled with the stereo trying desperately to turn it off. I finally just yanked my iPod of the docking part and the music stopped immediately.