The Omniverse

c.2016, Olan L. Smith

I am Alinda, and my name comes from Sanskrit, and means balcony, or support for the Gods, and I will tell you a story. We created the human race, after finding Earth, the perfect gem in the Sagittarius arm. Our consciousness and yours comes from the Akasha Field, The Ether, or what is the Quantum Field. The Prime Mover or original Push had already seeded the world with its DNA. We, your gods, spirit guides, angels are merely gardeners, biological engineers that travel from star-to-star looking for the perfect garden, where we can manipulate the DNA to make beings in our own image. In your locate cluster of thirty-six stars we have planted several gardens. Sower exits everywhere in the universe, and we plant, we tend, and we reap. Many times, we have planted you only to till the soil and start again.

You may ask me why we create, and I will answer, for it is our duty, and our purpose. You may ask me, "What's it all about?" It is about you, it is about us, and it is about them, though when it comes to the identity of self it is always about you. Everything you see is an illusion of the original Push that started everything into motion. Your scientists tickle us; scientist seek what is real and tangible, but in reality nothing is tangible. Consider the quantum level that scientists discovered, it confounded them. They scratched their heads collectively and inquired, "How can this be, how can particles (electrons) behave like both wave and particle at the same time? How can something be on, off and neither on nor off? However, your scientists were very clever, and they put an observer on the other side to watch the electron and said, "Now, we will know if it is a particle or a wave of energy." Well, the observer reported it was a particle, they were more confounded, when observed the electron acted like a particle and not like a wave, so the mere act of observing causes the electron to act like a particle (reference, physics: Double-slit Experiment). In other words, in the quantum realm observing an event fixes it in reality depending on which side of the "fence" you live, the experimenter's side or the observer's side. From our side everything is "weird acting" at the subatomic level, but for the Observer everything is fixed. The question for humans then becomes, is God the Observer and are we real only because a particle is fixed from the POV of the observer? You have an old saying that asks, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?" In this case, the saying is if a tree lives in the forest and no one observes it, does it exist?

Scientists are getting closer to the truth. They came up with multiple dimensions, and membranes that are in, and beneath the quantum levels of reality. The original Push created energy and continues to create it via the quantum membrane. To image this membrane think of cutting through the layers of meat, as you slice it. You see these membranes that separate muscle, and so it is with the multiverse. Layers upon layers of membranes, but instead of three-dimensional layers you find in meat; membranes of the multiverse are everywhere, in countless dimensions creating countless universes, and endless multiverse.

To incorporate all this multiverse we must name it the Omniverse, a term that encompasses everything conceivable. This Omniverse is the coding that creates energy; it is a mesh of computer-coded dots. Dashes and hashtags, one black, white, and neutral; on, off, and neither. The Omniverse is a living organic machine, constantly creating, and constantly destroying matter, in perfectly balanced quanta.

In studying this quantum weirdness, your scientists are crossing the boundaries of metaphysics and come full circle, by joining Plato in his cave; the metaphysical researcher hunts with his or her mind to find what lays alongside, or parallel to the material universe. Reality is an illusion of a living super computer that is everywhere at once, in every dimension, creating, and destroying as it sees fit. However, before you chuck it all and jump off a bridge to find out what comes next, realize there is no escaping yourself, or the membrane for wherever you go, after this life, you will still be you the next time you become aware.