Your the one that I want! (SCManex FanFiction)

Hey what up? I made a immortalfox fanfic too so check it out!

Goby pls enjoy

-RiceBunni

-----------------------------------------

Steven's P.o.v.

I wake up every morning feeling like P-Diddy- (sorry has to do that)

I wake up form a ringtone on my phone, I look at it, it was a text

'Hey butt, wake up! It's two hours until the plane! Wake up!' Its from Kevin

'Ok ok, I'm awake thanks for reminding me.. ;)' I said texting back to him, I was going to Kevin's house for awhile I was so excited because I uhh I can't even tell you guys I'm breaking the 4th wall here! I'm kinda in love in Kevin... With his pretty brown eyes that just shine when his was in the sun, his hair that just fall perfectly to the side and his laugh! Oh my gosh his laugh don't even talk about his laugh it just makes my stomach have butterflies.

But I don't think we would ever have a chance I'm gay he's straight there's no way! I start to get up from my bed, grab my clothes and towel and go to take a shower. Change into my clothes and pack my stuff to go.

Kevin's P.o.V.

I started to text Steven because he was going to my house for 3 weeks, I couldn't wait!

'Hey butt, wake up! It's two hours until the plane! Wake up!' I sent him

'Ok ok, I'm awake thanks for reminding me.. ;)' he sent back I blushed at that wink at the end. I head to the kitchen because I was really hungry, I grab some cereal put it in my bowl and grab my milk and poured it in too. I started thinking about Steven and how he's coming to my house! I can't wait we could play some video games and stuff, he could show me how to download mods! Then I think about his eyes and where they beautif- HEY KEVIN STOP! YOU DON'T LIKE HIM!

I shake my head thinking of that thought and go and watch TV.

-----------------------------------------

Heller!

Did you like it?

Huh? Huh? Huh?

-RiceBunni :)