Richard Armitage (Part 1)

As you walk down the sidewalk of London, you pull out the map that you got at the airport to find where your hotel was. As you are looking at the map and still walking, you run into a guy making him spill his tea all over you. "Ma'am I am so sorry!", the man says to you. You take the napkins he gives you and start wiping off the tea your clothes. "It's okay. I've had my fair share of teas spilt on me.", you say as you look up, your immediately shock that the man standing before you is Richard Armitage. He chuckles he says,"I take it you know who I am?" You blush and say quietly,"Yeah I kinda do." He gives you a kind smile,"May I ask what's your name?" "My  name is Allyson Rummer", you say looking into his eyes. "I think that's a beautiful name.", he whispers. You blush goes into a deeper red,"Thank Mr Armitage.", you say. He looks up at you he say,"Please call me Richard" "Okay Richard...", you say giggling. He smiles and chuckles. "So why don't I walk you to your hotel?", he says offering. "Sure!", you say quickly. He laughs. "Well, um I mean sure.", you say trying to act as cool as possible. You two walk to his car and put your luggage in the trunk. He walks over to the passenger side and opens the door for you like the gentleman he is. "Thank ya Rich.", you say to him smiling. He looks at you and smiles back,"Rich? I like that!" You blush and smile. As he gets into the car he asks,"What hotel are we going to Allyson?" "The Savoy Hotel.", you reply. "Oh that's a wonderful hotel!", he says. You smile at him. It takes you ten minutes to get to the hotel. You check into the hotel and Richard helps you take your stuff to the room. When you settle in Richard says,"Well if that's all you need help with I should go and let you rest." "Okay. Thanks for helping me. And dropping tea on me.", you say back smiling. He smiles,"Maybe we should exchange numbers and we can hang out sometime.", he suggests. "Yeah sure!", you reply. After you change numbers you both say you goodbyes, he leaves. You go put on your pajamas and lay there thinking about Richard. "I think I'm in love with him.", you say to yourself as you slowly go to sleep dreaming about "Rich".