Chapter 1 The Maids

First sorry there is no Gajevy so sorry and I might have been spelling Erza name wrong so sorry about that too. Also this is based on a story called Maid-sama (it's Naruhina otp) and I only read the first chapter so yeah this probably won't be updated for a long time because I'm trying to finish one of my story. So I hope you enjoy it.

Lucy POV
I was heading to school with my sister Juvia and Erza. We have to work a lot to stay in this school. Our mother doesn't really care for us she just drink a lot and has drugs in her room. She also masterbate a lot and ever since we were kids she has always done it. Our father left us when we were little and we saw him leave. Every since then, we never got to see him. We live in a apartment and my sisters and I share an apartment and our mother has her apartment. We always check on her to make sure she is ok.

We go this school which is close to our apartment and its in the opening so we can go to places to eat and everything. My sisters and I work 3 jobs to stay in school and we have to make sure we pay the bills too. It's s hard job, but one day my sisters and I found someone to help us.

The story begins

Lucy POV(once again)
Juvia,Erza, and I was walking to school, until we got this text messages from our best friend Levy McGarden.

BFF
"OMG Lucy you won't believe who is visiting our school you have to hurry tho bye(^▽^)"

I laughed at her text and showed my sisters. "ALRIGHT THEN LETS GO" Erza said pulling us. "WAIT ERZA" Juvia and I said yelling at her.

Few moments later

We arrive at school tired, but Erza wasn't. We then a bunch of girls fangirling. We moved out the way just in time. They ran outside yelling. We just ignored them and headed to our classes.

Levy POV
I have to get out there so I can give Lucy,Juvia, and Erza a video of the boys. I push through the crowds and got my phone out and started to record everything. This is for the sisters I said.

I saw three guys get out the car. One had pink hair, other had blue hair, and the last one had black. They walked to the principle office and I couldn't film anymore because I forgot to charge my phone. Dammit!

Natsu POV
Each one of us had to go into the principle office to tell her something. I was first. "I'm looking for a tutor and a maid" I said smiling warmly. " oh ok how about this girl" She showed me this girl, but I didn't want her. She wasn't my type."No......then how her she works very hard in school". She showed me a blonde and she was beautiful. I smirked. "I will take this one" I said. "Ok I will call her right now".

Lucy POV
I was in the bathroom fixing my hair, until I heard a ring on my phone. I picked it up and the principle was talking to me. "H-H-I" I said nervously."Don't worry my sweetie you are not in trouble I just need in the office and bring your sister too" she hanged up after that.

My sisters and I walked to the office. We saw these three guys. "You are going to be our tutors and maids" said a guy in blue hair"I'm Jellal the third brother and I will be taking Miss Erza here" he said pointing to her. "We also heard you need the money to pay for your rent so will be paying you for being our maids" a guy in black hair said."I'm Gray the second brother and I will be talking Miss Lockser" he said winking at her. "Also you won't be going to this school anymore, but maybe we can get you in night school" a pink hair guy said. "I'm Natsu the oldest brother and I will be taking Lucy" he said smirking.

Juvia,Erza,Lucy POV
These guys give me the creeps

Juvia POV
I was walking out the school with Gray. I heard people whispering mean stuff like"why her she ugly""she probably beg him"bicth". I didn't like these words so I hurry up to my car. "Where are my sisters" I asked looking for them. "they are coming just relax"he said smiling. Maybe he isn't that bad.

Erza POV
I was the next one to walk out and people were saying rude stuff. I wish I can give them a good punch in the face, but I ignored them. I saw Juvia in the car so I walk a little faster. "Juvia""Erza" we both hugged each other. "Umm Jellal sir we probably need to tell our mother about this" I said. "Yes we are heading to your house right now", he said warmly. Maybe he isn't bad after all.

Lucy POV
I was the last one to walk out and I heard a lot more whispering. "Bicthes" I said under my breath. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.IT WAS LEVY. "Make sure you have your phone ready because I don't trust these guys" she said staying at them. "Neither do I" I said looking at Natsu. "I have a spy there to give me info about these guys......just be careful" she said and walk away from the crowd. "Thank you Levy not only being there for us, but being our protector and friend".

I walk in the car and my sister gave me warm smiles. I just love those two so much. "Sooooo we are going to stop at your house and you can get your things which you want to bring to my house". Natsu said smiling and just looking at me with kind eyes. Maybe there isn't any problem with these guys.

Gray POV
After the girls went into their house to get there stuff we talked. "I'm tired of playing this fake role" I said getting mad. "Me too...Natsu when can we just get to the good part and rape them already" Jellal said looking at Natsu. "Just wait boys when we get to our kingdom and put them in there maid outfit, then you can have them" Natsu said smirking. "Alright" I said right before the girls came in.

Lucy POV
"It's so big" my sisters and I said. "Listen here girls these are our maids and they are going to get your ready and all so hurry up and meet us in these rooms" Gray said walking away with his hair covering his eyes making him seem like his personal has changed.

Erza POV
"Isn't this too short I mean you can see my underwear and my boobs are sticking out a lot" I said and my sisters agreed with me. "Go to your rooms that they gave to you" one of the maids said. DID THIS BICTH JUST IGNORED MY QUESTION.

Juvia POV
"Listen here girls when you get in there call them Master all the time and listen to them all the time if you disobey......" I then heard Gray voice saying come in. " you will figure out soon" the maid said giving me tea and cups. Alright I can do this.

I walk in and called "Umm Master" I said kinda scared. UGH THIS MASTER THING IS SO EMBARRASSING THEY BETTER PAY ME A LOT. "What...oh you look beautiful in that maid outfit" he said winking. I smiled, but still was scared.

"So what do you want to learn today Master and also about that night school do you go there and are you falling OH also do we have to go to that school being your maids" I said talking and pouring the tea.

Gray POV
She talks a lot. I smirked and knocked the tea when she wasn't looking. "Look what you did..." I said pointing to the tea. "I'm sorry" she said. "I guess it's time to punish you now" I said standing up and going behind her.

Juvia POV
"Punishment?......

Hope you enjoy it