Prologue: Genesis

May 11, 2000—Researchers at the Carlisle Research Facility employed a particular strain of virus associated with healthy stem cells to destroy and restore unhealthy ones in patients affected with breast cancer.

    The first attempts of the study were unsuccessful, not showing any positive results from all of their expected hypotheses. The institute did not give up. They persisted with it, determined to make an innovation in the various fields of medicine. They spent two more years on the research, but it was still a drastic failure. With all the financial expenditures, they finally conceded defeat.

     After eight years, scientists at the Schmidt Institute of Biomedical Science in London, England, made significant progress. They believed that the study was just not executed accurately with a basis to the newly established health and laboratory protocols. The genetic information in a regular human blood cell was then manipulated using the most modern laboratory equipment. They introduced it with the characteristics of the strain of the virus that was used formerly by Carlisle. After months of thorough recombinant genetic testing and modifications, they generated a distinctive biological warrior cell.

     They subjected this biological cell to the first stages of clinical trials. Once introduced into a host, it could track and wipe out the body's natural flaws, such as tumors where they would be consumed, assimilated, and transformed into an exceptional type of energy that triggered it. The entire team rejoiced when they soon discovered how perfect it was. It was flawless, and it could fight off the most infectious diseases that one could name.

    With the statistical data showing how effective it was and with the critical support of the CDC, the first clinical trials for humans finally began in September 2012. The medical experts induced leukemia cells in the first trial group of individuals. The results caused a massive celebration. They were about to make more than medical history; they would change people's lives forever.