Chapter Seven

Hope you like this chapter. it was haphazardly thrown together in only 30 minutes. lol thanks in advance for your likes *wink*

========

“You son of a bitch! You’re the one that almost deflowered my girl you heartless bastard!”

That was all it took. One word from me and Chris was on Alexander like flies on turds, beating the living daylights out of him. I actually felt bad for him really. I don’t know if he stood a chance or not. Chris is a really good fighter.

I was yelling at him to stop but I didn’t do anything to separate them because I felt Alexander really did deserve all them punches he was getting. And boy, was he getting a lot!

“Yo, Chris! What the heck man?” Lance’s voice emerged from the back door before it slammed behind him and he came running towards us accompanied by Chase.

Lance inserted himself into the tangled rolling bodies and came up holding back a really angry Chris while Chase was holding back a really irritated Alexander. Curse words were being exchanged from both parties and Chris kept trying to reach over and grab the poor guy.

“Would you two shut up!” Chase yelled, angrily. “Meghan, who is this guy I’m freakin holding, why were Chris and he fighting and why didn’t you do anything to stop them?

He was mad at me too?

“I was trying to stop them, okay? I was yelling at them and stuff but they wouldn’t listen to me. Well, actually I wasn’t. Not really. I was letting Chris fight him because…he um…”

“Because?” he raised a brow at me. I hate when he does that.

“Because he deserves it!” I blurted “Chase that guy you’re holding back is ‘Him’! The ‘Him’ who almost…the one who almost…” I started crying then, unable to finish my sentence. I would never get over this, would I?

I let myself fall on the floor and I closed my eyes. I was utterly hopeless.

“Crap! Let me go, Lance. She’s about to faint!” I heard Chris yell. He was probably trying to come try to comfort me. Strange how he would think I’m going to swoon or something. Does he think I was some kind of weakling?

Probably, since a few seconds later, I blacked out. Pft!

~~~

I awoke to vicious shouts and screaming voices, all of which could induce a migraine into anyone’s skull. I was in the principal’s office, laying on her red couch with my head on someone’s lap. I was about to wonder who put me there when I looked over my shoulder and saw Chase smiling at me.  

This can’t be good at all. Wonder who blabbed on us.

“Oh Meghan I see that you’re finally up.” Mrs. Davies said, folding her hands on the desk and looking at me expectantly. “Maybe now, you can help clear up the mess we have here.”

At once all the noise in the room ceased and everybody calmed down to look at me. I looked around the room from my laid back position on Chase’s lap, feeling self-conscious all of a sudden from so much attention.

Alexander was sitting in the same seat he was sitting in earlier when I first met him and Chris was seated next to him, his worry filled eyes pinning me. Lance was standing beside them and gave me a thumbs up.

Well this is going to be fun. I sat up slowly with Chase’s help. “Yes, I am.” I whispered.

“Meghan, I would like you to explain what happened outside a few minutes ago.”

Mrs. Davies was looking at me with disappointed eyes that made me want to sink into the sofa and become one with the red stuffing. I was by far her favorite student but right now, it didn’t look like I was her favorite anything. I hope she doesn’t think I was fighting too.