Chapter 32: I'm back..

I am so sad because I am not active here anymore. I have lot of time to write updates but I am lacking of inspiration. I think all of us are busy. I really want to end this story because I feel like you’re all bored reading this. Kkkk. This fic will end very very soon. Maybe I will end this after my prelim examination.

Anyway, I know you missed Sheeana so here she comes :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

[Sheeana Louisse’s POV]

I heard my door close and I try to cover my face with my blanket but I felt a stinging pain on my forehead. I am blinded by the ray of sun shining directly on my face. I try to block the ray of the sun by my hand but I can’t move it. I started to panic because I can feel a heavy thing that is resting on my hand. I try to sit down on my bed but I felt a stinging pain on my forehead.

“Ouch!” I touch my forehead with my free hand and I felt an unfamiliar thing. I have a bandage all over my forehead. I try to recall what happened and I remember Anna barging in my room and hurt her and then what happened next? I don’t remember.

I am still laying down my bed or should I say hospital bed. I can’t see things clearly because of the ray of the sun. I look to my left and right. From my left is an empty hospital bed and to my right is a table full with fruits and flowers.

I move my body and again the stinging pain occur. “UGGGH!” I growl behind my breath and touch my forehead once again but I manage to sit on my bed.

Not so far away from my bed I saw all of my friends sitting on the couch with their heads resting on each other. They are all waiting for me to wakeup. I wonder how much time I slept. I can see on their faces that they are all tired.

When my eyes landed on the boys it makes me smile because they are so cute sleeping on the floor. They are unaware that they are hugging each other. I am sure that they will shock if they will wake up knowing that they are hugging face to face with each other.

I can’t still feel my other hand and when I look at it I am so shock. Steven is sleeping beside my bed. His face is resting on my hand and my hand touching his cheek. “Ohhh, my baby~” I whisper trying to kiss his forehead but I failed. My forehead is messing up with me.

I care his hair all the way down to his cheek. Setting aside the pain on my forehead I forcefully bent down to kiss his head. From the moment my lips touch his forehead his eyes shut open “Louisse?” he said. You don’t have any idea how much I miss his voice.

“Annyeong~” I said as I rest my head on the headboard of the bed and touch my forehead “this thing is disturbing me”

“awww my Louisse~ how do you feel now? What hurts?? Tell me baby~” Steven said and sit on my bed. He holds my cheeks with his both hands and cares it with his thumb

“How long did I slept?” I smile at him but his worried eyes never left.

“You’re just away from the moment you left your house. Just think that you fell asleep baby” he said while holding my both hands

“yea~ I think I am ok. This is just a scratch right? But I wonder why it hurts too much” I touch the bandage again and I feel something wet on it. I look at it and its blood.

My eyes widen and I look at Steven. His eyes are shock too he hold my hand and look at my forehead and I can feel that he is tense. He looks back at our friend “ya!! Guys!! Wake up!!” he called my friends and they all jumped to their sits and they all run towards my bed.