Chapter 19: Saranghamnida......

Hello friends! :D If you’re still reading this thank you very much! <3

YOU ARE AWESOME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sheeana’s POV]

Well, today is our graduation day. At last, my school days will be over but it is mixed emotions. Sad because I will going to miss all of those times that we did inside our campus, the school activities, the organization that I truly love, those times that you felt so fulfilled when you’re done you’re your school works. Happy because of course! After 4 years I will graduate and my school life is over.

My excitement is more fuel up because I remembered that today I can get my driver’s license. YES~! I wish that my dad will give me a car. Please. I can sense that I’m his little princess right??

Since that I am not yet allowed to drive I need someone to drive for me so I decided to go to my Kuya’s bed room.

“KUYAAA!!” I yelled as I knock on his door

“WHAAAT??!” he yelled back. I think he is still sleepy

“OPEN THE DOOR!! OPEEEEN!!! OPEN SESAMEE!!! OPEEEN!!” I bang the door then after 5 seconds he opens it. Yeah I am right I wake him up. I hope that he is not annoyed.

“Please tell me that your reason going here is very very important” he lay down on his stomach

“Uhmm..  So, you know, today is my graduation day and the day that I can get my driver’s license. Can you-“I am not yet done with my business but he cuts me

“I will drop you there but I will not wait for you. I will fetch Mina at the airport later.” what??? Ate Mina is coming home today??? Waaaaa! What I a perfect day.

Ate Mina is Kuya’s long time girlfriend; I think they are lovers since they are in highschool?? I think they are couples for almost 8 years now. She is studying abroad for her masters. I am brighten up by my Kuya’s words.

“OH MY GOSH!! ATE MINA IS COMING HOME???!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!” I am indeed excited. I miss her so much. She was like a real big sister to me. She is very pretty and kind. She really loves my Kuya and she also loves me. I know that she loves me so much.